10

◇─◇──◇─◇

Stefan barged through the front door wordlessly announcing his presence.

"What's up with you?" I asked, curious.

"Are you up for some Klaus hunting?" He asked almost jokingly but his voice betrayed him and showed that he was frustrated.

"Wait what? He's in Mystic Falls?" I quickly stood up, caught by surprise.

"Well, I guess. A girl under compulsion told Elena that Klaus is waiting to see her at the decade dance in the Highschool, and I quite 'save me a dance'," he did the finger quotation while mockingly saying the last part, "I'm seriously losing my shit."

"So he knows about Elena.. This is bad." I muttered under my breath, thinking.
"Call everybody here, we have to have a discussion about what we're gonna do." I quickly told Stefan, who nodded to my idea and quickly called everybody to our house.

Could Klaus know that Elena is in Mystic Falls because Slater's girl somehow got contacted  him the day Elena and I drove to Slater's?

"They're coming soon." Stefan stated.

                      ●~●~●~●~

Not even 10 minutes have passed and everybody was already here. Everybody's face wore the same expressions; worry, anger, fear.

Everybody was worried that this was their end since we haven't faced anybody this old and feared ever. Most of the group were young people who had slim to none experience with somebody this powerful.

We didn't know what we could expect from him. Everybody that spoke about Klaus said that he was always one step ahead of his enemy, which caused us to fear for our lives even more.

We knew that we were putting ourself in extreme danger, but most of us feared not for ourselves but for our loved ones.

Klaus being in Mystic Falls leaves everyone that we love exposed to his wrath.

"What's the plan?" I pondered, full of anticipation.

"I'll kill him." Bonnie spoke up.
"I have enough power to defeat him and he doesn't except it." She added.

Everybody turned to her full of surprise. Nobody wanted Bonnie to get hurt since she was a beloved member in our group, but nobody saw any other way out of this. She was the only one that could take him down.

"Is that so?" Alaric spoke up. This is the first time that Alaric and I even were in the same room.

"I have the power of over 100 witches. I can take him down." She claimed.

"But wouldn't that much power kill you?" I inquired.

"No, I'm powerful enough. I'm the only one that can take him down!" Bonnie insisted.

Alaric and I shared a doubtful glance. Both of us knew that if Bonnie tried to take Klaus down there was a high chance that her body would shut down.

"If you say so.." I whispered.

"So it's settled? Bonnie is our secret weapon." Damon beamed with the fact that we had someone powerful enough to take down Klaus.

                      ●~●~●~●~

"Sixties were the shit." I smiled at Elena.

"What should I wear? Sexy hipster or something that screams 'I'm uptight'?" She questioned while searching through the boxes of my old clothing.