05

◇─◇──◇─◇

I came home later in the afternoon. I've been driving around Mystic Falls for hours, just wanting to see how the town has change since I've  last been here.

As I quickly took off my jacket and shoes I walked straight to the liquor cart, grabbed whiskey and poured it into a cup.

The only thing that I could really do is drink, and that's what I intended on doing, when suddenly I heard the bell ring.

As I opened the door I saw flowers resting on the welcome mat.

I quickly looked around hoping to spot someone between the tress, but there was no one.

I quickly grabbed the flowers off the ground and closed the door.

I went to sit on the sofa, pondering. As I was looking at the flowers all I could ask myself is: who would send me these flowers?

I giggled to myself when I joked that I had a secret admirer.

When I continued thinking while looking at the beautiful flowers in front of me I suddenly became sad. I haven't been gifted flowers for so long.

I'm ridiculous. I'm a vampire, yet, here I am getting sad that I haven't gotten flowers in God knows how long.

As I was deep in thought I heard the front door handle rattle. Someone was trying to get in.

"Give me a second!" I shouted loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear me.

I quickly grabbed the flowers, vampire-speeding to my room to put the flowers there. I fixed myself up before opening the door.

"Oh, hey, guys." I said half smiling at both of my brothers.

"No time for chitchat. Elena got kidnapped." Stefan stated, voice full of concern.

I looked at him, confused.

"Wait, what? A vampire?" I asked, full of shock.

"Yeah, we know where she is, Bonnie did a locator spell. We need your help." Damon now was the one that spoke up.

I was at a loss for words.

"Then what the hell are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said while quickly putting on my jacket and shoes, getting ready to leave as fast as possible.

"Look we need a plan. We don't know who we will meet." Stefan stated.

"We will discuss the plan while driving there." I told them leaving the house.
I heard them walking right beside me.

                    ●~●~●~●~●

After around 3 hours we have arrived to the destination where Elena was kept.
The building was an old house, abandoned.

While we were driving to the destination we discussed our plan, though we didn't know who we will face and how strong they are, we could use the element of surprise to take care of them.

All three of us entered the house. We soon heard people speaking - Elena, an unknown female voice and two unfamiliar male voices.

The unknown female sounded desperate, begging one of the males for pardon.

Soon I found out all of their names - Rose, Trevor and Elijah.

I realised that Elijah was an original, because I heard horror stories about the family so I recognised his name.