Back To Square One

"Hey!" A stormtrooper cried seeing them when it opened, but Chewie just shot it with his crossbow. He went flying across the room, and smacked against the door, lying dead.

"The longer we're here, the less luck we're gonna have." Han said "The shields."

"I have an idea about that." Finn said, and they walked down a corridor, stealthy.

"What's the idea?" Y/n asked, as Finn pulled them behind something.

Then someone started walking down the halls, they looked like a stormtrooper, but they weren't white, but silver. And they had a red cape.

"Chewie, when I say so, you grab her." Finn ordered the Wookie.

"Who is that?" Y/n asked.

"Captain Phasma, she's the boss of all the stormtroopers, basically." He said "She knows how to disable the shields."

They nodded, and when the Captain passed them, Chewie grabbed her. The woman protested, but she didn't stand a chance against the giant Wookie.

They dragged her into the room they were just in, and Han, Y/n and Chewie pointed heir weapons at her.

"You remember me?" Finn asked her when she stopped resisting.

"FN-2187." The Captain repeated.

"Not anymore. The name's Finn and I'm in charge. I'm in charge now, Phasma, I'm in charge!"

"Bring it down. Bring it down." Han told him, as he was being a little too energetic.

"Follow me." Finn put on his serious voice, and ordered the woman to follow her.

Finn took them all to a room not too far away from where they were. It was full of red lights and screens with maps on them.

"Disable the shields." Finn ordered her.

"Why should I do that?"

"Because if you don't, we'll shoot you." Y/n threatened her.

Phasma reluctantly went to a control panel, and started punching some codes into it.

"You want me to blast that bucket off your head? Lower the shields!" Finn threatened also.

"You're making a big mistake." She said, but everyone just pointed their guns at her firmly.

"Do it."

Chewie growled at her. The Captain pressed a button, and the red lines on the screen disappeared. They were disabled.

"Solo, if this works, we're not gonna have a lot of time to find Rey." Finn said.

"Don't worry, Kid. We won't leave here without her." Han reassured.

"You can't be so stupid to think that this will be easy." Phasma stood up "My troops will storm this block and kill you all."

"I disagree. What do we do with her?" Finn asked, pointing his gun at Phasma.

"Is there a garbage shoot?" Y/n asked.

"Trash compactor?" Han smirked, and Phasma looked at him in shock.

"Yeah, there is." Finn smiled.

************
After finding one and throwing Phasma into it, Han enjoying it more than he should, they all went to go and find Rey. Y/n still had no idea who she was or why she was important, but it was clear that Finn was very fond of her.

"Who is this chick?" Y/n asked them as they made their way through the base, creeping around every corner.

"She's from Jakku, I met her when we crashed. She helped me escape on the Falcon." Finn explained.