Getting Under Her Skin

They were put in jail.

Yep.

A tiny jail inside the casino.

They had no way of getting out, Y/n didn't have her lightsaber, it was obviously taken off of her before she was knocked unconscious. Worst of all, none of them knew where Beebs was.

"The fleet is running on fumes... without a code breaker to break us onto Snoke's Destroyer-"

Finn hit the door of the cell in frustration.

"What do we do?" Y/n asked them both.

"I don't know." Finn replied "Unless you've got a thief in your pockets, our plan is shot."

They stood next to the beds, and wondered how they were going to get out of this situation...

"Uh, I could do it."

Y/n, Rose and Finn turned around to where the voice came from. It came from the other beds behind them, from a man laying on one, his back facing them.

"What?" Rose asked out loud.

"What?" The man repeated.

"What..?"

"S-S-Sorry, I just, couldn't help but overhear all the stuff that you were saying really loudly while I was trying to sleep."

The man sat up, he looked scruffy. Clad in a leather jacket with a big collar... he looked like he's been here for a while.

"Codebreaker, thief? I can do it." He stated.

"We're not exactly taking picking pockets here, bud." Y/n said sassily.

Poe really was rubbing off on her...

"Yeah... d-d-don't let the wrapper fool you, friend." He smiled, standing "Me and the First Order codage go way back... and, if the price is right... I could break you into old man S-S-Snoke's boudoir."

The three of them looked at him nervously,

"No."

"We're good..."

"We've got it covered."

The man shrugged, not pressing any further, and walked towards the cell door. He pulled out a white card, and put it into the lock through the metal bars in the cell door.

There was a high-pitched beep, and the doors came open.

Rose, Y/n and Finn looked at him in shock.

The man waved them goodbye, and walked out the cell... like he did something completely normal.

"Did he just..."

"Yeah."

They all ran out, desperate for an escape. Rose called for Finn and Y/n to follow her, and they did,

"What do we do now?! We're still stuck here!" Y/n yelled to her over the alarm.

"The drains!" She cried, and stopped by a sewage drain.

She lifted the lid with Y/n's help, and the three of them piled inside. But forgetting to close it behind them.

They all crawled through on their hands and knees, but there was an awful smell that was getting stronger and stronger the more they crawled.

Rose eventually the end of it, and they all climbed out of the pipe.

"Well that smelled great." Finn said sarcastically "Those cops will be here any minute, what now?"

A huge animal jumpscared him. It was a Fathier. They were in the Fathier stable! Finn fell onto his back as he stared up and the animal in it's cage. Rose laughed in delight as all of the creatures stuck their heads out of their individual cages.