Artsy (Ice Man?)

Story: Ice Man?

Pairing: Momo x Ui Ui

-

-

Life was a drag for Samsara's crew. They appreciated living a normal life without having to fight curses, but that didn't make it any less boring.

The boredom was especially strong for Momo Nishimiya and Ui Ui, the two who had a crush on the captain.

But some days, the ones where they didn't have to work to be exact, were the most enjoyable. Days like today were their favorite.

"Geez, this guy sucks with Jigglypuff. He keeps trying the same Rest combo over and over." Momo muttered to herself.

Her hair was down and she was sitting on a naked Ui Ui's face whilst naked herself and playing Elite Smash with her main, Bayonetta. She swayed her fat and juicy ass on Ui Ui's face, making his throbbing and precum-leaking erection infinitely harder.

Momo spiked the Jigglypuff player, resulting in an easy three-stock for her.

"This is the life. Playing Smash while getting eaten out by my effeminate boyfriend. If Samsara were here, everything would be perfect. Right, Ui Ui?"

Momo gets off of his face. His hair was a mess and his face was moist with her juices after eating away at her pussy for more than an hour.

"R-Right..." Ui Ui muttered. "Perfect..."

"You know, you're quite perfect yourself, Ui Ui... I mean, what's not to love about you?" Momo said, stroking his hair. Ui Ui's cock throbbed even harder. "Your hair is beautiful. Your skin is smooth and gorgeous. And your body is sexy beyond imagination... especially this bodaciously stacked dump truck ass I get to play with every day."

Ui Ui starts panting. Momo crawls on him and puts two fingers on his lips. Ui Ui allows them in his mouth and sucks on them affectionately.

"I love you, Ui."

To Momo's surprise, Ui Ui heaved and started cumming buckets, making Momo react quickly and place her lips on his cock, swallowing every last drop. Be it a trait picked up from his time with the late Mei Mei or just something he's always liked, Ui Ui loved being praised and complimented. It was a fetish, plain and simple.