Goddess (Multiverse Of Exe's)

Story: Multiverse Of Exe's

Pairing: The Queen x Hypatia

-

Hypatia clung to The Queen's body like a proper pet. Her face was stuffed in her master's large tits. Touching and smelling her hot and sweaty muscles was making her legs quiver and knees buckle under the weight of her horniness.

'She smells so good! My goddess wouldn't mind if I licked all of the sweat off of her body, would she?! I need to taste her! I need her inside of me!'

"How tantalizing," The Queen said, groping Hypatia's giant ass. "You have quite the body on you, Hypatia. Your hips are almost as wide as mine, and your ass is pretty huge as well."

"P-Please, Your Highness! My beauty can't be compared to yours! An insignificant thing like me can't be better than you at anything! You're the sexiest, the most beautiful, and most powerful being to ever grace creation! A goddess in every sense of the word!" Hypatia said, panting.

"I know," The Queen said. "Now let's play for a bit."

She turned Hypatia around and wrapped an arm around her neck. Hypatia, upon feeling the massive throbbing rod resting between her ass cheeks, instinctively tightened herself. Doing whatever made The Queen feel good was instinct to her.

The Queen raised two of her bottom right hands and slapped Hypatia's ass cheek, making her cum buckets instantly and howl in pleasure. Stinging and almost steaming red hand prints developed on her ass. She could barely stand after that.

"Goddess... please..." Hypatia mumbled. "Please use me. Break in this body of mine, and mark it as your permanent property, please!"

The Queen grabbed Hypatia's hefty ass and repeatedly slid her monster girlcock in between her mountain-like ass cheeks. Hypatia trembled with anticipation, at any moment, The Queen could shove it inside her.

Which she did just a second or two later. Since Hypatia was easily the biggest girl in her party of whores, she could naturally take the most out of everyone.

The Queen tested and learned that she could take 19 inches in her ass, which broke Nantelle's mouth record of 17 inches. So, she made that her size and began to pound Hypatia's bubble ass into oblivion. Her cock bulged out of her tummy each time she slid inside of her.

Hypatia leaned her head back and looked into The Queen's eyes, practically inviting her goddess to choke her harder with her muscular arms.

The Queen pressed herself even harder into Hypatia. She grabbed her huge tits with her two middle arms and groped and tugged on them like they were udders. She cracked her neck and brought her head forward, taking both of her nipples into her mouth and sucking on them.

Marine watched the show. Hypatia's screams and persistent begging for more made her reflect. She was wet and anticipating her turn, but at the same time, she was sad.

'I'm not good enough. I'm not worthy.' Marine looked down and patted her flat chest. 'Can I please her just like them? I don't have breasts to grab, and I don't have an ass worthy of pounding. I'm as flat as a board, and I haven't grown at all over the past few thousand years.'

She looked back at Hypatia. Her face was a broken pleasured mess. She broke the second The Queen stuck her dick in her. Marine wanted to make a face like that while being fucked as well.

'I know what I must do...'

The Queen pounded Hypatia for a few more minutes before suddenly pushing her face first on the bed and thrusting into her for the last time, dropping gallons inside her.

"Goddess!!" Hypatia said. This was an equivalent exchange, each wave The Queen released inside her, Hypatia would cum her brains out. An orgasm this immense and powerful was something neither humans nor Mobians could ever achieve, but Hypatia was feeling this constantly now.

"Goddess..!" Hypatia groaned out as she kept being filled. "Goddess... ooh..." The Queen pulled out a few moments later, but, of course, she locked her semen inside of her to prevent a mess.

"Goddess... please, take it," Hypatia said. A white crystalline object appeared from her chest. "With my soul, you can use me to my fullest extent. You can violate and break my body with your full power, but as long as you have my soul, you can bring me back and do it all over again. Think of it as a backup or copy of me."

"Hm," The Queen swallowed Nantelle's and Hypatia's souls, storing both in a pocket dimension in her body. "Fun."

She made a mental note to take Fanon's soul later as Hypatia passed out. But to her surprise, she didn't need to. As Fanon showed up in the room just a few moments after she was finished up with Hypatia. She was just as full and bloated as ever.

"Your Highness..." Fanon said. She was still exhausted. She was walking with a limp. "Here!"

Fanon offered up her soul as well. After hearing Hypatia do it, she rushed to do it as well. "Do what you wish with it. My being, my existence is for your pleasure and entertainment after all. I hope you enjoy what I have to give, my goddess."

Fanon approached, and The Queen took her soul and stored it in her body just like Hypatia's and Nantelle's.

"Good girl," The Queen said. "Back to sleep, now. This next one's gonna be a bit more personal..."

She slapped Fanon's medium-sized jiggly blue ass. Ripples and powerful shockwaves of pleasure flew throughout her entire body. Fanon orgasmed multiple times over before promptly passing out again. The Queen placed her stuffed/cum inflated body next to Nantelle's and Hypatia's on the bed.

'They look good when broken and fucked into passing out by me. I should've played with them all way sooner, but...' While they were fun to use, it wasn't as fun as she'd thought it'd be. Sex felt incredible and all, but there was something that just didn't click with them.

The Queen inspected her roster of women. Starting from the one she fucked first, Fanon. She grabbed and squeezed her squishy blue ass.

'Fanon has a nice body. Her butt's smaller than Nantelle's and Hypatia's, but it felt nice to pump full of my cum regardless. Her breasts are a modest size as well, and she sucked me off like a champ. She'd probably be the best fuck of any regular man's life. Nothing wrong here.'

And then Nantelle. The Queen grabbed and played with her rear as well. 'Nantelle's ass is the second largest out of my four pets. Its softness is unmatched, and its size is nice. Her throat game was on point as well. She can take the most inches in her mouth so far. A better fuck than Fanon. Nothing wrong here.'

And then Hypatia. The Queen squeezed her ass especially hard. 'My most recent playmate. She has the biggest ass by far, and her small waist only serves to amplify its round shape and heavy nature. Her breasts were great to play with as well. Her body in general almost rivals my own in terms of the size of her features. As far I'm concerned, she's the sexiest woman in Creation, myself not included. And she's all mine. Nothing wrong here.'

"I guess I made the right choices after all." The Queen said before turning and looking down at Marine. "Let's play, Marine. We're gonna have so much fun together."