Streaming (Multiverse Of Exe's)

Story: Multiverse Of Exe's

Pairing: The Queen x Amy Rose

-

All of The Queen's pets got in a circle on the soft, carpeted floor. Marine was still giving Tails a mean side eye.

"I dunno why, but I have a strong feeling that Marine doesn't quite like a certain something sitting with us." Fanon said sarcastically.

"He thinks he's hot shit just because he's goddess's favorite male." Marine huffed. "But let's make one thing clear."

She stomped over to him and towered over his sitting form. "I'm the favorite, not you. Just because you have the same mark as me doesn't mean we're equals, rookie."

"What?" Tails looked confused. "I'm not here to take your throne, miss. I just want to keep serving goddess for as long as I can and to the best of my ability."

"You better." Marine said.

"Hey!" Tailsko Doll hugged Tails. "You big meanie! What are you attacking Tails for? We all want the same thing!"

Marine sighed. "Whatever." She stood up and kicked back on the couch. "As long as you're a good toy for goddess, I truly don't care."

"Don't mind her, new guy." Nantelle said to Tails. "She was the first of us goddess collected, and that was thousands of years ago. She was only deemed as the favorite a little while ago, so I bet she's just jealous you were deemed a favorite faster than she was by goddess."

"Shut up!" Marine said.

"Anyway," Hypatia said, crawling over to Tailsko Doll. "I'd like to get intimately familiar with the new girl's body."

"As would I," Nantelle said. Fanon nodded in agreement.

They began slowly touching Tailsko Doll. Nantelle rubbed on her arms from behind and subsequently restrained her, Fanon gently squeezed and groped her thighs and ass, and Hypatia groped around her breasts and torso, their combined experience in foreplay was quite too much for Tailsko Doll, as displayed by her quivering body.

Tails wanted to get on friendly terms with Marine, so he sat next to her.

"Touch me, and you'll lose your hand." Marine said coldly.

Talking over Tailsko Doll's moaning, Hypatia said, "Goddess said to get to know each other, so at least try to talk to him, sister."

Marine rolled her eyes. "Fine." She turned to Tails. "You may speak to me."

"So..." Tails said awkwardly. He was discomforted by Marine's hateful eyes. "What non-sex related things do you like to do?"