Guardian S (Multiverse Of Exe's)

Pairing: The Queen x Sage

-

As The Queen appeared in a new universe to ravage, she shrunk down, turning into her innocent former self known as Cream. She was currently on the Starfall Islands.

'My girls and the one guy all have themes and unique abilities. I want to keep that somewhat consistent with those I collect, though it doesn't really matter.' The Queen thought. 'Let's see what cool trinkets this world has in store.'

"Cream!" Sonic said, dashing over to his supposed friend. "I don't know how you got here, but I'm glad there's-"

The Queen snapped her head toward him, making Sonic sweat a little. Her head then grows to a grotesquely huge size, allowing her to bite Sonic in half and kill him instantly. She then ate up the rest of him, spitting out his shoes and gloves.

"Now then..." The Queen walks into the Cyber Space dimension, appearing before Sage and Eggman conversing. Her existence wasn't registered by either of them.

The Queen licked her lips at the girl and had an epiphany.

'Technology and digital stuff! That'll be my theme for the next 2 or 3 girls I collect! When I throw more technology in my place, perhaps I'll have her manage it.'

Eggman suddenly blinked out of existence.

"Father?" Sage looked around for Eggman. "Father?!"

"Daddy dearest is gone." The Queen said, revealing herself to Sage. "And now I have you all to myself, sweetie."

"Give Father back, now!" Sage shouted, attempting to attack her, but her body wouldn't move for some reason.

"I don't think I will." The Queen approached her, slowly reverting to her six-armed form. "I couldn't help but notice your little world, especially you."

She licked her lips as her transformation was complete. She towered over her defenseless prey. Sage looked up at her in fear. "You and I are gonna be great friends, Sage."

The Queen sat down and placed her hands on Sage's hips, making the AI seethe. "Hands off!"

"Not enough meat on you..." The Queen muttered, transforming Sage's body to fit her tastes. Wide hips, meaty thighs, and sizable yet modest tits. "That's better."

For fun, she allowed Sage to move. She also, like with Tailsko Doll, made her an organic creature. Sage doesn't notice.

'I need to find a way out of this! B-But her touch..! It's messing with my programming!' Sage squirmed, her data slowly becoming uncomfortably corrupted.