How Did This Happen? (P:LD)

Story: Pokémon: Legends Distorted

Pairing: Delta x Braixen (???)

-

'Oh. Yeah, okay. This was unprecedented.' Juliana thought.

A day after Delta was transported somewhere by the Shiny Eternatus, Juliana woke up in the body of the shiny Fennekin she gave him.

'I'm small. Incredibly small.' She thought, poking her head up and looking around. 'I'm also on a floor. Next to a bed.'

She jumps atop the bed and sees Delta sleeping. She instantly swoons. 'He's so cute! Ugh, I just wanna squeeze his face and kiss him forever and ever!'

It was then that she realized the opportunity she had. She hoped that this wasn't dream and that she was truly able to serve the person she loved in both battles and in life.

Fennekin licked his nose, making Delta wake up.

"Huh?" Delta saw Fennekin sitting there happily and her tail wagging furiously. "You look happy. That's good, I guess."

He picked her up, and Fennekin, showing quite a bit more affection than usual, curls up and snuggles in his hands.

"Let's go out and have some battles, okay?" Delta said. Fennekin nods rapidly.

As their adventure in Kanto went on, Fennekin, AKA Juliana realized that she couldn't seduce Delta in a body like this. Her evolved form, Braixen, had some sex appeal.

After narrowly escaping from a crazed Hypno, Fennekin/Juliana knew she had to evolve.

'There's also that strange power I felt within me when Delta touched me. Or should I say master? Well, either or works.'

Now, she was locked into a battle with a trainer and his Charmander after coercing her trainer to challenge him.

"Use Ember!" Delta commands.

Fennekin/Juliana activates Blaze and does as he said, blasting her opponent with a medium-sized flame.

Getting a little too excited, Fennekin ran at Charmander and began using Scratch on it constantly, much to both of the trainer's dismay. She doesn't even notice when it faints.

"Hey, Fennekin, stop!" Delta shouts. He interferes with the battle, picking up his starter. The opposing trainer grabs his Charmander. "You went overboard there. We already won."

Fennekin frowned. 'I'm sorry. Kicking ass just gets me so exhilarating! And you commanding me turns me on...'

The Charmander trainer runs away, and Delta begins walking away with his Pokémon in his arms.

"Getting excited in and for battles is fine, but please make sure to keep control over yourself and listen to me, alright?" Delta said. Fennekin nods meekly. Only now does Blaze deactivate.