Together Forever ESK (Multiverse Of Exe's)

Story: Multiverse Of Exe's

Pairing: Surge x EXE x Kitsunami

-

Surge held Kitsunami close to her. His thick, round, and fat ass rest firmly on her lap as EXE, after transforming into a beautiful voluptuous woman version of herself, crept closer on all fours toward his cock.

Kitsunami watched her ass jiggle and sway as she got closer, making him even harder. EXE, having good eyes, quickly noticed and called this out.

"Look at how our cute boyfriend's thick cock is twitching, Surge. It got harder just at the sight of my ass." EXE said calmly.

"Can you blame him?" Surge asked, casually beginning to tease Kitsunami's cock without looking. "I mean, it's pretty big."

"Is it?" EXE looked back at her ass, wiggling it around for bit, making Kitsunami groan and causing a little precum to leak from his cock.

"Duh," Surge answered, jerking Kitsunami off a bit harder. He threw his head back in ecstasy and, unable to control himself, begins gently thrusting into her hand like it was a pussy. "It's certainly bigger than Kit's, and he's packing more cake than Amy and he rivals that bat, Rouge. I'd even go as far as to say that your ass is almost as big as mine."

"Huh. Go figure, my female form is quite appealing after all. I'm glad you two like-" Kitsunami grabbed onto Surge's legs and moaned loudly as he came all over EXE's face. Surge let go of his cock and allowed him to cum for a bit longer. When finished, EXE's face was coated white. EXE hummed as she licked her face clean.

"Hm. Better than I expected," EXE said, satisfied. "I'll be taking more."

She swooped in and swallowed every inch of his cock in an instant. Kitsunami was very caught off guard by this and once again released sweet moans that echoed throughout the house. Surge groped around the rest of Kitsunami's body, focusing primarily on his wide hips and firm ass.

'Damn, that's some crazy head she's giving Drippy. She's almost a natural at this,' Surge admired how gracefully EXE sucked off their boyfriend. Her lips were practically locked onto his thick cock, and her tongue swirled around it as she bobbed her head up and down. 'Speaking of head...' She glanced at Kitsunami's face. 'He's off a' his. He's so cute when he's being pleasured by us.'

Surge wrapped her left arm around his waist, grabbing hold of his tummy, and used her right hand to hold up his chin. She licked her lips.

"Hey, Kit," Surge said. Not giving him the chance to say anything, she quickly locked lips with him. Her kisses were rough and she always full of energy, unlike Kit, who generally preferred softer, sweeter, and more sultry and overall slower makeout sessions. Surge stimulated Kit's body with miniature harmless waves of chaos energy for later on.

Eventually, Kit couldn't take the persistent waves of pleasure anymore and climaxed directly into EXE's mouth. Her cheeks were stuffed by Kit kept cumming. Surge wrapped both arms around his torso and hugged him tightly as his orgasm continued, getting even rougher with her kisses and heightening the world of pleasure he was in.

All of Kit's senses honed in on EXE and Surge. The sound of his nectar being voraciously gulped down, the feeling of Surge touching all over his feminine body on top of her large breasts pressing into the back of his neck, the taste of her mouth thrashing around in his, the smell of sex in the room, the sight of EXE and Surge's immense womanly beauty, and lastly, his sixth sense detecting chaos energy being pumped into his body.

'I can't take it..! My mind can't take it! I'm so, so grateful for having these two in my life! There isn't a thing that could take me away from these two, not a thing!' Kit thought as he continued flooding one of his girlfriends with semen.