The First Wife (Darkest Days)

Story: Darkest Days

Pairing: Marcy x Villain

-

Villain was relaxing on his bed when suddenly someone knocked on his door. He begrudgingly opens the door and finds Luz standing there in a purple Otter onesie.

"It is I! The Good Witch Titan-Otter Luz! Warrior of Peace! I invite thou to– Hey!"

Luz puts her foot in the door before Villain can close it. "Could you at least listen? I know you like your space, but c'mon. I'm your homie."

Villain reopens the door and crosses his arms.

"You wanna participate in an animal-themed sleepover? It'll be fun!"

"No."

Luz frowned as Villain closed the door. "I hate how he doesn't talk to me and the others anymore. I wonder what he does in there all day though? Does he just read and sleep?"

"He reads, mostly," Marcy said.

Luz jumped when Marcy appeared behind her out of nowhere. "Geez! Haven't I told you to quit doing that? You appear and reappear like a ghost."

"I can't help myself. Giving you guys a good scare will always be hilarious." Marcy said. "Welp, you have fun now. I'm sorry my Villain's never up to do anything with you guys."

Marcy walked through the door and Luz walked away. Marcy found Villain lying on his bed doing what he does best: Reading.

"Husband!" Villain acknowledged her words and presence by turning to her. Marcy held out her arms. "Cuddle?"

He held his book up, making space for Marcy to jump on his body and snuggle on him as a lover does. She enjoyed this for a few hours before she received a message.

'Marcy.'

'Core? What is it? I'm kind of in the middle of some important business.'

'I know what you're currently doing and I apologize for interrupting, but this is quite important.'

'Well, I guess it can't be helped. I'll be right there in a second.' Marcy begrudgingly sat up. "The Core wants me. I'll be right back."

Villain nodded, prompting her to teleport away to the grassy plains that were the Core's territory.

"What's up, Core?"

"I am over here."

Marcy was surprised to see that Core wasn't a ball of metal anymore. She was now a mechanical version of her, but at least twice as big, (arguably) more sexy, and with black and orange eyes.

"Oh!" Marcy approached her doppelganger. "Me likes."

"I need your opinion on this new body. I created it based on Villain's taste in women. He likes women that are either smaller or bigger than him, and both of us fit the bill."