the new kid

*the school bell rings*
"Ok class settle down calm the fuck down we have a new student his name is flare".
*Flare walks in the classroom.
Yo I'm flare "ok flare you can go sit next to wash the blue hair"
Ok thanks.
*Flare walks to the seat next to wash*
Oh hey I'm wash uzumaki. Oh hello I'm flare nice to meet you. and what are we writing again. Oh it's just this note just write it down . Oh ok thanks wash. No problem.
*2 hours later
I have Senses more then 5 people that have the same power as me the people I found were, wash, quake, leafy, speedy, and teleporter and my ex shadow. *While flare was thinking about it wash tapped his shoulder* hey flare I want to know if I could borrow your notes please. Oh yeah *flare gives wash his notebook* here you go. Thanks flare.
3 months later
Come on freeze we have to go home phoenix is waiting for us.
Freeze is my little brother
And Phoenix is my older sister.
Ok flare I'm ready come on.
*Flare, freeze and Phoenix are walking home and see a explosion in their house.
What the hell was that *said flare*
I don't know but let's hope that mom and dad are ok. *Phoenix runs to the house and flare and freeze follows her.
*Phoenix comes to the house and sees her mom get thrown to a building*
MOM *phoenix runs to her mom* what happened who did this.
Your brother is doing this just run me and your father will deal with him.
CATACLYSM *the roof starts falling and sees a thunder shock* *phoenix takes her flame blades out and runs inside* WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE DAD. cause I know you can fight it electro what is making you do this.
ITS BECAUSE OF YOU BEING A PAIN IN THE- *he falls to the floor and in pain. UGHHHH FUCK STOP TRYING TO GET BACK IN CONTROL YOU DUMB HERO. *he runs and attacks dad and electric shock him and see him bleeding and Phoenix runs and attacks electro* look at this it's a failure of a hero phoenix. You little shit shut it stop hurting mom and dad your going to kill them. WHAT DO THINK IM TRYING TO DO. you guys think I'm the perfect kid of this family but I'm tired of everything. Now this is where you die phoenix. I'm not going to kill you your my brother.
I DONT CARE IF YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL ME IT'LL BE EASY FOR ME THEN. *then electro was going to cut phoenix in half then Mom came in and saved her but killed her instead.
MOM NOOO
YOU ARE NOT MY SON *dad attacks electro again then electro cuts his head off* look at the time, I guess it's time to go. *Electro makes a Portal and leaves*
*Then flare and freeze run in and show Phoenix the note they found and give it to her* we found this and it looks like shadows handwriting. *Said flare* then we will go there. *They run to the location they were told to go and it was a base*
Wow this is nice. Yeah freeze your right. *Then they see wash, quake, leafy, shadow, speedy, bubble, snowy and teleporter hurt and bleeding. Whats wrong are you guys ok. Were you guys also attacked. Yes we have said wash. It was a part of a plan of the evil call project massacre and killed all the heros of the past generation and leave it for us to do it.