the last ember

Light: he learned how to use a black flash!!!
Abyss: *bleeds heavily with twilight*
*Chaos was to scared to walk to flame to attack him*
Chaos: impossible his aura is stronger then flares. It feels like I'm nothing compared to him.
Flame: by having the power of the 9 tails and a susanoo I'm stronger then ever.
*flame shoots a flame blast but it's not normal red the red flames turns into rainbow*
(Flame fire has evolved to rainbow fire)
Light consumes the three gods and it's the battle of the strongest.
*Flame comes from behind and lands a black flash and jumps up and hit light with another one*
Light: his black flashes are stronger?
Flame: you thought that my black flashes makes my attacks weaker then your wrong this is my rule now my black flashes boosted my attacks by 40% by each black flash I hit so I hit 3 black flash so I'm now 220%.
Shadow: come on flame kick his ass.
*After hitting 2 black flashes on light he's even more angry then ever.
Star element.
The battle of star elements has clashes.
Flame: star element ember of the last torch.
After clashes star elements 4 times they do it another time*
STAR ELEMENT!!!!
*Nothing happened but by overusing their star element their eyes bleed with their mouth bleeding and their nose bleed*
Flame: fuck!!!!
Light: fuck this shit.
*Flame: BLACK FLASH *he hits another one making light close to dying and flame lowers his guards*
*Someone comes from behind and slash flame*
Chaos: never low your guard bitch
*Light consumes chaos again*
*The top half of flame falls to the floor*
Light: that was a good fight flame stand proud of yourself.
Shadow: IMPOSSIBLE HE KILLED FLAME
*the domain breaks and light flys up with the half of flame and shadow and chargebolt runs to base to get cinder*
Shadow: cinder we have to tell you something about flame.
Cinder: did he win. I knew it flame would win.
Chargebolt: he's dead cinder.
Cinder: no..... He can't be dead.
*a day after the battle of flame and light*
News reporter: it has been 36 hours since the hero flame has been killed by the villain light but light went missing after he killed flame. And some citizens have been losing hope of the heroes and thinking it's the end of the world. Then some people have been shooting at the heroes when they see them.
Webs: *on top of the roof with leaf* why are we doing this
Leaf: because this is what mom and dad would want us to do when they were killed.
Webs: but what if we don't win though?
Leaf: we will just have faith.
Webs: I do but the people don't...*gets shot with a flame blast and gets thrown*
Leaf: WEBS *leaf jumps away to webs*
Leaf: get up webs they are the ones that have been wanting to kill us all.
Webs: *a little burnt* I'm fine let's do this sis.
*5 others come in and shoot fire blast at them*
Leaf: my power is weak to the flame so you have to do it mostly.
*One of them put their palm on leafs chest and blasted her.
*From webs seeing her sister get hit he falls on his knees*
*Webs starts making his whole body bleeds and sharp strings shoot around his whole body and makes the strings red from the blood.
*The strings hit the 6 people that were attacking them and shot more fire blasts and burning webs to death.*
Leaf: WEBS NOOO
*she gets up and kills one of them and then the others burn her to death also.
Asher: there now two down that are dead *he laughs at leafs body burning to death*
*4 hours later the heroes have been wondering where the two are.
*A knock on the door and shadow opens the door and it's a girl in a black hoodie with scratches*. Chargebolt: who is it shadow?
*The girl pull her hoodie down and it's leaf with short hair to her neck now and not to her waist*
Shadow: leaf? What happened!!? Where's webs?
Leaf: *she walks in and sits down and is weaken and explains*
Leaf: there were 6 guys with fire power and me and webs were just talking until when they got here and they burnt him to death then they burnt me but luckily with my regeneration it helped me be healed but I couldn't heal the burn marks I have but I look bad ass tho.
Cinder: my family are still alive I see don't worry I know their weaknesses I killed almost all of them before but I guess I didn't kill the 6 my apologies.
*2 weeks after webs death*
Leaf: are you ready cinder now I get to see your power.
Cinder: yup but give me a moment tho you can go in.
Leaf: ok.
*She breaks in and starts attacking*