flamebolt

Flame: *in his mind* I was scared of fighting him so how could I protect chargebolt I don't want to hurt him.
Flame: well I gotta keep my promise and protect him.
Chargebolt: flame we should do that idea.
Flame: oh yeah that plan
*He explains the plan*
Flame: you guys got it.
Quaker and the others: yup
Flame: then let's do it.
Flame: Quaker, fade your up.
*Quaker and fade comes in and fade goes undergrounds and Quaker goes straight on and punches light*
Quaker: *in his mind* I need to find a opening for fade to come in wait I got it
*He throws a punch on light but he catches it with his hand*
*Fade jumps up and punches light in the face making him hit a wall*
Fade: good work.
Quaker: your good rookie
Fade: thanks.
Quaker: *in his mind* I need to find a name for him.
*Light gets up and launch himself to Quaker with his fist using decay*
Quaker: *in his mind* damn it I didn't see him he'll kill me.
Fade: I didn't see him he's fast!!
*Light gets hits with a blast in the air*
Quaker: yes!!!!!
Fade: I knew you could do it!!
*Up in the sky it's surge on chimeras back and chimeras uses the power of the eagle to fly around*
Surge: sorry if we were late it's time to take this big meany to hell.
You never thought we would do this. We will truly defeat you light
*Surge smiles and does a peace sign*
*Quaker punches light in the rib and light catches his fist*
*Quaker smiles*
*Behind light in the air is surge*
Maximum output motion sound waves!!
*She aims it at light and shoot it at him and light is about to get hit*
Light: how weak
*He controls it and makes it hit Quaker and Quaker falls on his knees covering his ears and light kicks him away and takes out his hands and face it at surge*
Light: this is a taste of a real soundwave.
*He shoots a deadly soundwave at surge and chimera flies as fast as he can to get out and surge gets hit*
Chimera: SURGE!!!
surge: *bleeding from her right side and her right hand to her elbow is gone*
Light: letting your newbies get hurt for your messes heroes.
Flame: surge!!!
Surge: I'm fine *still bleeds out* even with one arm I can still help.
Chimera: no you can't your to injured.
Surge: I got this but thanks for caring. *She smiles*
Chimera: *shys and cover his face and in his mind* how is she able to keep a smile even being badly injured?
Light: how is she able to stay up it should've killed her. Oh right this is earth and not home world so I'm restricted of going all out
Unless.
*Dynamite jumps in and explodes in his face and then shoots his leg and chargebolt runs to him and light is about to hit him just he jumps over light and stand behind him and uses two on each arm is thunder whips and grabbing his arms and legs keeping light in place and using one in his mouth to his neck*
Chargebolt: THIS IS OUR CHANCE NOW ATTACK!!
*all the heroes jumps and ready to attack light and light pulls chargebolt to him ripping the thunderwhip and warps starts appearing and warping the heroes somewhere*
Flame: the hell!!!!
Chargebolt: fuck!!!
Quaker: the fuck is happening.
*The heroes lands in a dark world*
Flame: where are we?
Chargebolt falls on his knees panicking.
My world it's still in one piece but everyone is dead.
Flame: is this where you were born charge?
Chargebolt: yes we cant leave unless we destroy my world
Light: ILL LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY HEROES IF I COULDN'T SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN