the strongest

Flame: Mom...Dad...
*Light goes into flames mind*
Light: that's right flame the bodies of your dear parents that you were too weak to save.
Flame: *eyes start tearing up in blood and curse out light*
Fucking die you shit
Don't talk about them you ass.
Ember: flame...
Flame: I'm okay let's do this
I'll deal with Dad and you deal with mom
Ember: alright
(Flame vs flare)
*Flare comes from behind without flame knowing and astral inside of flames mind sees it he instantly tells him to move*
Astral: FLAME MOVE!!!
flame: *he turns and sees flares sword about to hit him and he disappears and flare looks down and sees his right arm is cut off and he didn't even notice and flame is behind flare*
Flame: I'm not the same weak kid I was before
Flare: die you mistake *he slash his blade two times and slashes of fire are about to hit flame and he blocks them and flare runs and hits flame and he blocks it with his sword*
Flame: *in his mind* damn it what do I do
Astral: flame don't worry it's not really your father is just someone with his power.
But he looks exactly like him.
Astral: he's controlling their body's.
No holding back flame uzumaki.
Flame: your right!! *He punches flare in the face making him blast away*
Baryon mode
Flame: I'll show you the true power. Flare.
*He upper cuts flare and kicks him away and flare grabs onto his arm and fire comes out of flames arm burning flare and making him move back and flame doesn't stop moving his blade and attack flare everywhere.
Flame: I can't stop I won't stop!!!
Flame: dad has two swords but he has only one out so I'll break it
FULL FLAME!!!!!!!
*flames blade is covered in fire and the fire turns rainbow and clashes with flares sword and break his sword and makes flare try taking out his other sword but can't*
Flame: NO HOLDING BACK!!!
flare: star element.
Flame: DAMN IT HE KNOWS HOW TO CONTROL STAR ELEMENT.
*Flare star element: heat of hell.
*The area covers in fire and fire chains grabs into flames arms and Legs and flare takes out his flame blade and continues Slashing flame.
*After 2000 flame blade slashes he turns off his star element and kicks flame out of the fight*
Ember: FLAME!!
*wash takes out her spear of the water gods and does water waves and her blade moves smoothly like a water flow and ember tries blocking it*
Ember: moms power is my weakness I can't stop it.
Flame: I'm not done with you, you piece of shit.
*He lights the floor on fire and cuts flares left arm off and blocks wash attacks saving ember*
Flame: EMBER ABSORB THE FLAMES NOW
*she absorbs the flames in her fist*
Ember: hell yeah this is heat.
*Her fist starts spinning around in fire and her hair glowing red*
*She continues hitting wash*
Before flame hits flare again someone comes in and says
Ice burg and a huge ice burg spawns
DAMN IT "flame says angerly.
Freeze: *he sense something he hits the roof and something comes in and freeze jumps and attacks it*
Flame: I GOT IT!!
*he lands behind ember*
Flame: I'll tap out of dad and I'll deal with mom
Ember: alright big brother.
*Flare tries attacking ember and wash tries attacking flame and ember blocks flares attacks and has a opening to his stomach*
Ember: an opening!!
*Flame blocks wash attacks and sees an opening also*
(With the clash of the two fire heroes ember volt and flame uzumaki they have found an opening to have a chance of winning.
Ember: this is the move aunt Phoenix made.
PHOENIX FLASHFLAME!!!
flame: sorry mom for this *his fist is close with water and to a drill.
WATER DRILL!!!
*They both hit the parents and making them both bleed and blasting them away*
Ember: we did it!!!
Flame: we only knocked them out we didn't kill them.
*Freeze falls to the walls and pass out*
Chargebolt: just die you bitch
Flame: bolty *he runs and hugs chargebolt and kisses him on the cheek*
You ok??
Chargebolt: *blushes deeply* uh..i- yeah I'm fine don't worry about me those are some back scars on your arm flame.
Flame: it's fine I'll recover.
* Chargebolt looks at ember*
Ember.
Chargebolt *ember gives chargebolt a mean stare*
Flame: oh yeah you still hate him.
Ember: of course I do his father killed out parents and our little sister aqua and millions of people and some of our team.
Chargebolt: will stop thinking about that I'm like that bitch over there I'm different.
Flame: yeah he is
Ember: whatever
Chargebolt: they are starting to get up.
Ember: I'll take on freeze.
Chargebolt: I'll take wash and flame you'll take on-
Flame: my father.