round 2

*when cinder and leaf come back to base after their victory the heroes have been planning a chance*
Shadow: leaf could you be able to repair flames body?
Leaf: I could try but it'll take a while.
Chargebolt: without flame we'll be dead.
Shadow: nope because I'm here to replace flame don't worry while he's gone I'm here but I have a plan.
*18/5/2024: 5:36pm*
Light: look who do we have here *he flies down and sees someone with the same aura as flame*
Flame?
Cinder: nope it's someone who's worse then him.
*Flash flame*
*A symbol of a fire logo has appeared around light and he's in the center and he gets hit then 5 fire statues come and shoot flame arrows at light and explode*
Light: *burning but regenerates*
That was a good attack I might have to try and use it.
Cinder: you can try *he takes out his sword and the battle begins*
*After cinder clash blades with light 2 times he kicks lights blades out of his hand and throws his blade in the air and throws it behind light and teleports behind him and hits a fire ball at him*
Light: you're really starting to piss me off.
*He jumps and kicks cinder to a wall and Quaker comes in and punches light*
Shadow: *helping leaf boosts her powers to heal flames body*
Leaf: fuck this is hard.
Light: impressive punch there you must be the child of freeze and quake I bet.
Quaker: yeah and?
*She hits light again and light counter attack it and slams her to the wall and hits her with a black flash*
Quaker: *coughs blood and continues hitting light and cinder comes in and he gets hit and light was gonna hit cinder with a black flash*
*A fire blast hits light*
When light saw the only person that gave him fear he was dropped in fear and proud.
Light: I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD BE ABLE TO FIGHT ME AGAIN FLAME UZUMAKI!!!!
flame: sorry I'm late.
*Shadow and chargebolt comes in and hit light and joins with flame and light hit them before and the three cough blood and they get blast away and knocked out.
Solar and stars comes in and hit light*
Stars: with the attacks of sun and moon clashing together.
Solar: we will be victorious.
Both: sun and moon slash.
*They both fly up and shoots a moon and sun beam at him*
Solar: stay here I'll fight him
Stars: nope not a chance *she hits light and light blocks it and clash attacks but light hits her deeply and she gets hit back and he was going to hit a element blast at her but solar blocks it for her killing himself to save her.
Light: how weak.
*Eclipse comes in and blast light away*
Stars: ECLIPSE!!!
(Eclipse took his name after his father after his death he was born with a different name but changed it)
Eclipse: a mix of sun and moon eclipse beam.
*He hits light and deeply wounding him*
Light: I want that power
*He make chaos comes out and helps him attack eclipse*
*Eclipse easily blocks their attacks and gets his left arm cut off.
Healing element: eclipse heals his arm*
*He comes from behind and hits chaos with a black flash and he gets hit to a building and light hits eclipses with a element blast and smoke appear.
*Eclipse uses moon fusion absorbion and shoots it up in the air and light punches eclipse but he blocks it and grabs his arm and bend it and throws him to chaos hitting another black flash*
*Eclipse and light lock eyes*
Eclipse: heat of distortion.
*He gives light a smirk and shoots it up*
Light: CHAOS!!!
*chaos goes up and hits the heat ball*
Eclipse: absorbion.
*Then when eclipse is between the heat and moon ball*
Fade
Twilight
Chaos
Abyss
Astral
Light
Between front and back
Left and right I call this.
Element form final eclipse*
*He hits both light and chaos with a incredible attack destroying everything that's 200km away from him*
Light: FUCK I MUST GET AWAY BEFORE I GET KILLED!!!!!?!!??..!!??!!
FUCK!