the all out war

(flashback)
Shadow: charge?
Chargebolt: yeah shadow?
Shadow: I know light is your dad and stuff but he killed trillions of people I think even beyond that. But what I'm trying to say is that you're better than that and you picked the right side and that you shouldn't hold back because he's your dad. You must show him your true power. Don't hold back.
(Back to now)
Shadow: it's your chance chargebolt
*Chargebolt comes out of the warp locked in*
Chargebolt: I won't give up.
*He uses his power to speed him up*
I need my speed to be light speed like a thunderbolt. *He takes out his sword and speed blitz to light and cut his arms to 10 and goes from behind and stabs him from the back and goes down*
Chargebolt: THIS IS OUR CHANCE GO!!
*Shadow leaf Quaker and dynamite ran to light and attack*
Glacier: NO GET BACK I GOT THIS
ICE FORTRESS.
*a big log of ice has gone around her and light*
Light: YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS DONT EVEN TRY IT HEROES YOU'LL ALL BE GOING TO HELL YOU BITCH!
*he separated the heroes and first it's light and glacier*
Glacier: damn it he separated the elemental to different locations and it'll be impossible to get here in time.
*Glacier let go of the blade that's in lights stomach and get back*
Glacier: hail *a big hail storm goes around the area and freezes everything and light gets up and is still weakened and absorbed the blade in his body*
Glacier: it's too bad that my ice had the most deadlines poison ever existed
Light: DAMN IT.
*Glacier sees light up on a building and glacier jumps and shoots an ice burg at him and stabbing him*
*Light falls to the ground with glacier and he uses fire and glacier uses her Ice and clash Powers*
Glacier: I'll be dead I know it *she uses 200% and her body is covered in ice and start melting and dies*
Shadow comes in with Quaker dynamite and chargebolt:
Quaker: DAMN IT *cries*
Shadow takes out his blade and stabs light in the forehead and Quaker hits him in the back with a black flash and dynamite explodes lights hand and face and chargebolt was going to stab him with a lightning blade but fails and he stabs chargebolt*
Chargebolt: beyond my power right.
I can't ever be the top 4 I'm weak I'm useless.
Flame would I ever be strong like you *he does a final blast at light canceling his regeneration and his heart explodes and chargebolt lays on the floor dead*
Shadow: CHARGE!!?
Quaker: SPARKY!!!
dynamite: DAMN ITT!!!!
all three: DIEEEEEE!!!
Ice Crystal statue.
A big ice statue spawns and does a chop to the ground and scared light*
Glacier: *half melted* I'm not done yet bitch.
Light: DAMN ITTT *FLASH FLARE* *a big area of fire comes in and melts the statue and burns glacier being dead for good.
*Shadow uses his warping to get them away and cinder comes in and fights light one on one*
Shadow: CINDER GET BACK YOU'LL DIE
cinder: IM THE ONLY ONE OF US TO HAVE THE SAME POTENTIAL AS FLAME SO I MUST TO HOLD ON TIME FOR FLAME!
(Back to where flame is)
Flame: *tired and burnt a little*
Hellfire: AGAIN YOUR WEAK TO BEAT ME AGAIN YOU WERE TO WEAK TO SAVE EVERYONE YOU LOVE EVEN YOUR PARENTS!
flame: don't talk about them you ass burn in hell your bitch.
*Once again flames fire turns rainbow and to cuts all the attacks hellfire and he turns all of the fire around him fire and burns everything and he hits hellfire in the neck with his blade and cut his head off*
Hellfire: I'm impressed flame volt.
Flame: ITS FLAME UZUMAKI!
hellfire: well a deals a deal I hellfire will give you my power of fire *he turns his power down to flame and flame gets the power and runs to the others*
(back to the heroes)
Leaf: FLAME IS ON HIS WAY!!! I REPEAT FLAME IS ON HIS WAY.
cinder: HELL YEAH *he burns everything around 5 km away*
*cinder: JUST BURN IN HELL!!
*he burns light and melts his arms*
Light: DAMMN IT I HATE THESES HEROES.
*cinder: *Puts his right arm up and absorbed the fire in a ball and puts it in his fist*
FLASHFIRE BLAST!
*HE PUNCHES LIGHT IN THE STOMACH BURNING HIM AND HIMSELF*
*cinders body starts burning and is all black and feel passing out*
Leaf: damn it *she jumps in knowing she might die and grab cinder out of there and burns a little then someone grab them and pull them back away from the fire*
*Under all the fladed smoke the leader flame uzumaki has joined the battle to help*
Leaf: that's flame? He has a horn in his right side of his forehead and his body is red with black marks everywhere saying hell and flaming cloth of clothes.
flame the last ember of hell has joined.
Flame: *turns around and sees cinder burnt in leafs arms*
Take him up and heal him *he looks back and sees chargebolts dead body*
...flame:....charge..bolt.
*He screams in pain and his tears turns to fire and attacks light and kicking him up and punching him to ten building and makes a hand sign*
HELL VOLCANO.
*The ground moves up and make a hole and shoots fire and lava at light*
Light:AHHHHHHRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!
DAMN IT.
flame: FLASH FLAME!!
*he punches him in the face and upper cut him in the chin and kick him in the rib and punches him in the chest with a black flash!!
light: *with only half a face and both legs and one arm he regenerates*
*LIGHT IS ABLE TO REGENERATE NOW*
flame: damn it he'll kill me is it really over!!??
*He gets warped back and in front of him is shadow in a black hood and shadow of the dead around him*
Shadow: this is just your fight flame!