the battle of son and father

Chargebolt: *in his mind* this is the time I show my dad what I'm made of but I need a way to cut him without getting hit *he looks carefully and sees an opening*
*He puts his right hand on the handle of his sword ready to take it out and runs light speed and cuts his arm and kicks him away*
Light: god damn it!!!! JUST DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!
*6 spikes come on lights back and take out 6 blades and he can control them and he makes them go for chargebolt*
Chargebolt: I knew it. *He jumps from building to building cutting the blades and the blades regenerate and attacks chargebolt and he goes even faster*
Chargebolt: I see!!! The farther I cut the blades the longer they regenerate.
*He trys cutting them as far as they can and he sees a blade going to hit him and he blocks it with his speed and gets back*
Chargebolt: damn it that was close!!! *Chargebolts body starts shaking*
Damn it calm down.!!!
*Light controls three blades to go to chargebolt*
*Chargebolt sees two coming his way and takes out his sword and clash with the two blades*
*He sees the other blade and he couldn't hit it and it scratches his eye leaving a scar in his right eye*
Light: you were a disappointment of the clan I'll make sure you were never a part of my life
*He uses lightning powers and clash blows with chargebolt and goes up in the air*
Chargebolt: *in his mind* damn it I must *he gets hit*
Damn it!!!!
*Light punches chargebolt with maximum strength and he gets hit and thrown across the city*
Chargebolt: move come on move damn it