the heroes vs the gods

light: COME ON HEROES COME AND FACE ME.!!!!!!
PLASMA BEAM*
*Crystal comes in saving the day*
Ink: are we late.
Sandman: we are good.
Gravity: let's fight him together.
Light: flame blast
*Sandman covers the area with sand and the sand hits the fire turning to glass then crystal uses a plasma beam to reflect the glass hitting light everywhere.
Light: impressive.
Sandman: *goes in and attack light with sand form sand coffin and sand pyramid.
*It was a heavy attack on light*
Light: *absorbs the sand and burn sandman killing him*
Gravity: *sees all the rocks and buildings on the ground*
ZERO GRAVITY METEOR SHOWER
*All the stuff starts floating and drops on light thinking that it killed him but he appears behind gravity and snaps her neck off*
Light: 2 down 2 more to go aren't you kids the kids of ink
Ink: yeah we are and that'll be the only time you know
*They both attack light and crystal shoots a lot of crystals around the battlefield and light flys up and he uses a plasma blast and the crystals shoots plasma beams at light and then he falls to the ground and couldn't copy crystals power so he uses ice and the clash of ice and crystals begin*
Crystal: moon light plasma crystal beam. 
*A big blast of energy of the plasma hit light then he shoots ice shards at him making him bleed and then his arms are frozen then he shoots a iceburg at him stabbing crystal everywhere*
Crystal: ink this is where you live as one of the strongest and no holding back this is what Dad wants *he gives ink the other sibling power*
Shadow: IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
flame: it's sad that they're dead
Shadow: yes but not that. Dynamite is still alive.
*A few meters away is dynamite on the floor healing and bleeding*
Dynamite: oh yeah I remember I have a wife and a kid I named him after me because I know that'll be the only he'll remember me after I left I should meet them. *Cough blood* damn that hurts
*He gets up and joins the battle again and hit light and explodes his arm off*
*Another explosion far away appear and comes to the battle and it's dynamite jr joining the battle*
Dynamite jr: DAD DONT HOLD BACK
dynamite: Jr your here...
Dynamite Jr: of course I am dad I'm your son. After you left mom became really sick and then died and then I took care of everything then I saw that you were a hero so I killed some of the villains outside of the range of here and then I got sent to a foster  home and then I ran away and now I'm here.
Dynamite: your mom is dead I see well *he hold his son's hands for one last time and says*
I'll give you my power and you'll be able to master it but it'll kill me so be strong.
*He gives his life to make his son stronger and then he turns around and sees shadow*
Dynamite Jr: SHADOW HEYYYY LONG TIME NO SEEEE!!!!!!!
shadow: *gives him a thumbs up and wave*
I took care of him before when he was little and his mom until this happened.
Dynamite: now on call me dynamite no more jr.
*He throws himself to light attacking him*
DIEEEEEE
*he explodes building after buildings and then spins around and it's like a fire cracker and hits light*
Dynamite: ILL BE THE STRONGEST OF THERE IS!!
I use all the sweat of nitroglycerin of my explosive of the muscles to my arms and hands and become stronger*
*Light does a sound blast once again and removes him self from abyss, twilight, chaos and astral*
Shadow: he warps dynamite to them and shadow, Quaker, chargebolt and flame goes into the battle*
Chargebolt vs twilight
Quaker vs chaos
Shadow vs abyss
Flame vs astral
*Shadow warp them to different places to make it impossible of fuse again*
Light: you can deal with flame astral*
*To where chargebolt and twilight are*
Chargebolt: black flash* *it hits twilight but doesn't do anything and then she punches him and copy's the black flash hurting him badly.
Twilight: you have to hit me harder then that you weak bitch
Chargebolt: *coughs blood* thunder wave
*a lot of lightning waves hit twilight hurting a little.
Electro ball
*He shoots a ball of lightning at her and then he goes from behind and hit another black flash*
Chargebolt: now I'm not going easy on you. *He looks at his left arm and sees that it's gone*
*Shocked* WHAT SHE GOT ME!!! *He said that in his mind*
Twilight: you think that I don't know your moves come on.
*She kicks him in the ribs and he lands to a wall then she grabs him and about to hit a black flash at him*
*Twilights arm gets blown off and dynamite comes in*
Dynamite: STOP PLAYING AROUND AND FIGHT CHARGEBOLT.
the new hero has joined the battle of the gods.
Chargebolt: *He looks at the computer on their suits and sees that dynamite is already in top 5 of the strongest of us*
Chargebolt: dynamite is good he's to good he's stronger then me now that I'm in no.5 and he's on 4