explosion vs everything

Dynamite: can you move?
Chargebolt: yeah but my whole body hurts
Dynamite: ok stay here I'll deal with her. *He uses his explosive powers to get to twilight and explodes her arm again*
Twilight: impressive.
*He lands his hand on her rib and explodes it*
Twilight: impossible he's that strong!!!??
*Dynamite kicks her to a building and then can't see her cos of the walls and then he puts his hand in a hole and shoots and it's like a blaster and it hits twilight then he spins around and slams her to the ground and grabs her face and drags her to the floor *
Twilight: damn it he's good
Element beam
*She hits dynamite in the leg then he throws bombs at her and says*
STUN GRENADE!!
*it blinds her then chargebolt comes in and punches her and hits a black flash at her*
dynamite: good job chargebolt
Chargebolt: *smiles*
Dynamite: can you make a Thunderbolt
Chargebolt: I can but it'll take all my energy.
Dynamite: do it we need it I know that I can beat her but I cant take her head off
*Chargebolt uses all his power to make it and throws it at dynamite*
*Then dynamite kicks twilight and about to hit her with the thunderbolt and she was going to counter it then he throws it up and chargebolt grabs it and stabs her with it making it impossible to make her move then dynamite explode her head off*
Dynamite: good work let's go to the others
*Chargebolt agrees and uses his lightning whip and move around and dynamite uses his explosive*