form blue to purple

Dynamite: WE WONT STOP FIGHTING, WE'LL FIGHT UNTIL FLAME GETS HERE
*dynamite shoots 4 shots and lands and explodes yangs face blasting him away*
Cremate: SHADOW!!!
shadow: *turns to cremate*
Cremate: *makes a sign to warp him to Yang*
*Dynamite charges at Yang and he falls and lands next to shadow*
Dynamite: COME ON I WAS GONNA BLOW HIS FACE OFF
shadow: I believe in cremate plus I brought him to this team.
*Cremate comes out of the warp and yang was surprised and cremate grabs Yang's arms and starts pushing him down*
*He used his blue flame to burn Yang*
Cremate: WE'LL SHOW YOU WHY YOU'LL LOSE YANG
*Yang starts screaming in pain*
Cremate: WHAT WRONG BIG BOSS TO WEAK FOR MY FLAMES!!
*yang regain his strength and starts pushing cremate down*
Yang: LET'S DO THIS THEN HERO A BATTLE OF FLAMES
*Yang starts burning cremate also*
*Cremate screams and a big blast hits yang making him fall back*
*Yang gets up and covers his mouth with his arms and sees the blue flames turning purple and he tells his arms to hit cremate but the flames are to hot for the arms to go through*
*Cremate starts walking slowly to Yang and sees his flames around his body turning purple*
Cremate: this is me in my full power.
*His shirt burnt off and his heart is on fire and his body is burning*
*He jumps and grabs Yang and burns his face and shoots a fire blast at Yang and he lands inside of a building*
Yang: *hurt heavily* damn it!!
*Cremate uses his flames like a whip and makes 30 on each hand and burns the building and Yang flies out and grabs cremates face*
Yang: *in his mind* I can't use decay!!! How!!
*Yang looks and sees shadow canceling his powers*
*Surge sees that cremate is very weakened*
Surge: ILLUSION FOLLOW MY LEAD!!
*Illusion jumped on chimeras back and flew to surge*
*Yang rips cremates head off but them he fades away and the illusion disappears*
Yang: it's that girl.
Illusion: you really stop we'll let a big baddie like you kill another one of us think again Yang.
*Surge flies down and grabs cremate away from Yang and gets burnt a little and flies up with cremate in his arms*
Cremate: surge.?
Surge: morning sleepyhead.
Cremate: sorry I didn't do much...
Surge: don't be sorry you did great burning him I'll take you to shadow to heal you!!
*She leaves creamate to shadow*
*Yang turns and gets his arm cut off and sees illusion there*
Yang: why is a weak girl trying to fight me
Illusion: I'm not the only one!!
*Sniper slides under Yang legs and shoots him and creation comes in and makes a shield and stabs Yang with it in the ribs*
*Yang gets up*
DAMN YOU!!
*Sniper makes a gun with a harpoon and shoots yangs arm making in stay in one place*
*Yang rips his arm off his body and regenerate it and grabs illusions face and rips her face off then sees creation about to hit him so he grabs his neck and slams him to the ground and burn him and sniper comes in and he breaks her gun and stabs her in heart killing everyone except for
Flame
Shadow
Quaker
Dynamite
Chargebolt
Eclipse
Surge
Chimera
Leaf
Cremate
Info: who will be the next one to fall
*Quaker jumps in and destroys a bunch of the arms and he charges himself to Yang then his right leg and left arm were grabbed by the arms*
Quaker: I WONT FALL YOU BITCH!!!
*he uses all his strength and his left arm was twisted and his right leg was ripped off from his knee down to his foot then he grabs his iron ball and hits yang with it and kicks him*
*He jumps up about to hit him again then Yang grabs his face*
Decay
*Quakers face and arms start cracking*
I QUAKER VOLT WILL NOT DECAY
MAXIMUM STRENGTH UNBREAKABLE!!
*He charges again and he falls on the floor and shadow takes him to a warp*
Quaker: shadow what the hell!!
Shadow: as being the second strongest since flame is not here I'll show him why I'm the one behind flame!!
*The battle of the phantom curse and the king of hell Yang is ready