the final fight

Shadow:  *he takes out his fathers scythe and spins it in front of him*
Shadow: the elementals have assembled. This is the night light will fall.
*The heroes see light and take out their weapons*
Flare: LIGHT!!!!
*chargebolt: *angry and takes out his speed and the others attacks light*
Light: THIS IS THE NIGHT YOU ALL WILL DIE AND BURN IN HELL. *he uses decay and touches the floor and the whole fortress crumbles and the heroes fall to buildings and the floor*
Flame while falling: YOU'LL BE THAT ONE THAT'LL FALL LIGHT YIN!!!
Light: ILL SEE YOU TRY FLAME UZUMAKI!!!!
*light stands in the center in his godly outfit of a rainbow outfit showing the marks of the elemental powers*
*The heroes gets up and get their weapons ready and surround light*
Flame: first condition don't let him get away
Shadow: I got that covered *shadows uses his full power to remove lights warping powers and future sight and cancels his star element*
Flame: ELEMENTALS LETS DO THIS, THIS IS THE DAY LIGHT WILL FALL AND WE'LL WIN.
light: ILL LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY YOU WEAK HEROES *he slashes everywhere around him and the heroes block it and they all use their 100%
flame: DONT HOLD BACK DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT HOLDING BACK IF ANY OF US HOLDS BACK IT'LL BE OVER!!!
Quaker: WELL YOU HEARD TORCHER OVER THERE LETS DO THIS.
*All the elementals*
All: THIS IS THE DAY WE"LL CLAIM THE NAMES AS ELEMENTALS AND THE TITLE AS THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE.
(The heroes are ready for their finals fight but will they win without any more loss)
(With this being the last fight the best 7 are
No.1 flame
No.2 shadow
No.3 Quaker
No.4 dynamite
No.5 chargebolt
No.6 eclipse
No.7 leaf)