leafy

Leafy: hello leaf. *She takes out her long sword and runs to attack leaf*
*The second leaf sees leafy running towards her she instantly takes out her sword and blocks her attack*
*She kicks leafy away and tries cutting her head but leafy knows what she was doing so she takes out her other sword and clash blows with leaf making her take out her second sword and they both block each other's blades*
Leaf: *in her mind* mom's blades are too sharp if I mess up even once I'm done for.
(Flash back)
Webs: you know sis you could be able to use my power but if you do remember that if you use too much of it you'll bleed
(Back to now)
Leaf: I must do it!!
*She blocks one of the blades and sees one going to cut her but she kicks it up letting leafy let go of it and she punches leafy away and out of her hands sharp strings comes out of her and hits leafy*
Leaf: I did it!!!!
*She runs behind leafy and wants to try something else*
SLASH!!
*a string hits leafys arm but the string turns to a slash and slash her arm off*
Leaf: maybe I could also do this
*She jumps high up and leafy is distracted regenerating her arm and leaf comes trusting her sword to leafys chest and hits it*
Leaf: that should do it.
Leafy: what was a weak trust going to do *her body weakens and falls to the ground*
Pos.. poison!!!??
Leaf: I found some leftover poison ivy in your garden so I took it and I put the poison to the tip of my sword making it a nice trust attack.
*Leaf runs and jumps to slash leafys head*
*In her mind* now I have an opening to cut her head!!!
Leafy: full garden scattering vines
*A bunch of small to thick vines spawn and pushes leaf away protecting leafy to heal from the poison.
Leaf: shit!! Shit!! SHIT!!!!!
*The vine traps leaf In place in the air*
Leaf: I only have my left hand free so I can do this
*Some vines are about to hit leaf so with her free hand she summons some sharp leafs to cut the vines and she takes out a small item with a corner sharp on both ends and says*
CAPTURE TWIGS.
*Sharp twigs spawn around leaf cutting the vine that was holding and she yells.
WOOD DRAGON!!!
*10 wood dragons come in and leaf jumps on one and looks down on leafy*
Leafy: LETS HAVE SOME FUN LEAF!!!
leaf: I WAS HOPING FOR YOU TO SAY THAT LEAFY!!
*Flame falls down and lands and hears ember being attacked*
Flame: EMBER!!!
*where ember is*
Ember: damn it *she cuts the person's arm and hits them with a fire blast and they block it and someone comes from behind and is about to kill ember until flame hits one with a fire ball and hits the other one with a black flash*
Flame: are you ok ember
*Ember hugs flame*
Thanks for saving me big brother!!
Flame: don't worry about it we have to just fight these two *he turns and looks at them and is in shocked*
(The two strongest of the elementals)
Flare and wash has gotten into their stands ready to fight.