3 on 3

Flame: it doesn't matter he's not really my father he's just a puppet of lights.
Chargebolt: yup!!
*Freeze gets up and ember sees him getting up*
Ember: well that's my go.
*She runs to freeze kicks him to hit the wall*
*Light sees what's going on and separates ember and freeze making flame and chargebolt unable to help her*
Flame: EMBER!!!!
ember: IM FINE JUST KILL MOM AND DAD
*ember and freeze leaves*
Flame: *he kicks flare and hits him with a flash flare*
Chargebolt: *he blocks wash flowing attacks and tries his best to fight her*
Wash: just die *she turns and sees flame about to hit flare with another flash flare and she comes from behind and uses her water to block the attack protecting flare*
Chargebolt: damn she's quick
Flame: I can't use inferno yet I have to save it for light so I must do this *plasma blast*
*He hits wash with it making her fall to chargebolt and he hits her with a thunderbolt arrow*
Chargebolt: NICE WORK
(to ember and freeze*
*They fall to a random floor*
Ember: I have to be careful if I fall again I might fall to my death
*Freeze summons two ice ladies and they blow frost ice at ember freezing her arms and she has to use her flame to melt the ice*
Freeze: HAIL
*the whole area freezes and embers backs start to heat up and two wings of the phoenix come on her back*
Ember: it's like aunt Phoenix power!!!
*She melts the ice and punches him with a phoenix flame*
*Freeze grabs her right arm and her left arm is ready to hit him*
Ember: with the heat of the fire bird phoenix
Your though.
*Her left fist hits freeze and blast him in the air on fire melting to death*
Ember: *gets controls of her wings and lands to the ground*
I must find the others.
(Back to flame and chargebolt)
Flame: they stop regenerating
CHARGEBOLT ITS OUR CHANCE!!
chargebolt: I get it!!!!!
*Chargebolt jumps up and is about to hit wash in the heart and flame does the same to flare*
Chargebolt and flame: BLACK FLASH FINAL BLAST!!!
*killing flare and wash*
Chargebolt: we did it *he hugs flame and flame looks away and covers his face from being flustered*
(To the others)
Light: I see that they were able to beat flare and wash but I know the others won't be able to beat the others
*One of his minions*: sir shadow has found his father*
Psy: well well well look who it is.
Shadow: impossible!!!???
*(To stars)
Star: no way!!!
Lune and solar flare: hello.
*Light in stars mind* it's sad I did too much to hurt your mom and dad that their core broke so I separated eclipse to fight you*
*Eclipse jr comes in and helps stars*
Eclipse jr: DONT HESITATE IF FLAME AND CHARGEBOLT WERE ABLE TO BEAT FLARE AND WASH SO WE CAN BEAT THEM!!!
*Eclipse jr shoots a sun blast at Luna and she blocks it and slash stars and eclipse jr gets distracted and sees a blast about to hit him and stars push him aside and kill her instead*
Eclipse: STAR!!!!
*he turns on full power and kicks Luna to solar flare and hits them with a black flash and Luna shoots a moon beam and eclipse takes out a moon ball and absorbs it and fused it with a sun ball and says*
Twilight
Chaos
Astral
Abyss
Light
And beyond
Between front and back and left and right this is
FULL SIZE ECLIPSE BEAM!!!!
*he hits both of them killing them both and we go to the others and see ink jr killing ink and we go to shadow and Psy*
(Shadow vs Psy the gods of chaos)
Psy: he throws his scythe at shadow and he blocks it and hits him with a flame blast and Psy jumps and two portal comes from behind shadow and two shadow hands grab onto shadow*
Shadow: DAMN IT!
RIKA HELP!!
*a portal comes out but it felt powerful that everyone in the whole fortress felt the aura of the queen of the gods rike has been summoned*
Flame: this is rikas aura I'm feeling it feels evil but safe.
Light: *scared and his body is shaking* rika is still alive and has a real body I see..
*He coughs blood and sees a blade stabbing his rib and it's shadow*
Shadow: miss me?
Light: DAMN YOU HEROES!!!
*he gets away*
Shadow: YOU GUYS I FOUND LIGHT HURRY UP WITH YOU FIGHTS AND GET OVER HERE.
Shadow: IF YOUR WONDERING WHERES PSY WHY DON'T YOU LOOK DOWN!!!!
*Light looks down and sees Psy in pieces crushed*
Light: he did that in second!!!!
(To quake and Quaker)
Quake: JUST DIEEE *she punches Quaker away but he blocks it and punches her though 50 of the fortress walls and is near where leaf and leafy are fighting and she kicks quakes head off*
(To leaf and leafy)
I must cut the vines
*Leaf jumps and cuts the vines to pieces and throws a lighter to burn leafy and she jumps in and puts her blade on her head*
Leaf: JUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
*Leaf cuts her head off*
Leaf: the vines are still there but are not in control I see.
*Someone comes in and slashes all the vines in second*
So you were able to kill leafy.
*Quaker punches the wall and stands with leaf*
It's him.
Speedy: let's make this fight quick
*He runs and stabs leaf and she disappears into leafs and Quaker kicks speedy and leaf comes in and stabs speedy in the stomach and leaf and Quaker does the combo of wind and leafs*
Speedy: impossible.. *dies*
Quaker: come on we have to go to the others* leaf: right!!
*All of the elementals run to shadows location*