the phantom curse

*shadow takes out his scythe and sees Yang about to shoot an elemental beam and he spins his scythe protecting himself and runs around blocking attacks*
Info: the curse hero: shadow: his powers are shadows and warping and with another bonus of being able to copy powers but he can only copy 15 and when his 15 slots are full he has to empty all the slots)
*Shadow throws his scythe at Yang and they swap places and he takes out chained swords and cuts Yang everywhere and lands behind him*
Info: he also has to learn how to use every weapon for what power he uses)
*He jumps away from Yang and his palm shoots out explosions and he appear next to him and his hand is on Yang's face and shoots him and uses super strength and appear behind him and punches him in the back*
*Yang shoots a soundwave blasting shadow away until someone stabs his back*
Shadow: *he jumps off yangs back and he upper cuts yang and then hit in the face then lands a black flash*
*Yang starts coughing a lot of blood*
Yang: his eye!!! Their all white he been fighting unconscious!!!
*Shadow grabs a sword and stabs him pinning him to the wall and yang uses all his strength to move out pushing shadow away then he opens a warp the Quaker comes in and punches him but before that he grabbed Quaker from the neck*
*2 flame like strings grabbed around his arms  and he turns and sees from afar*
Flame: YANG!!!!!
Yang: no!!!!!!!!
*Flame flies him and punches him*
SMASHHHHHH!!!!!!!
*it all fades to black and black sparks appears and lands a black flash*