yin or shadow

Flame: shadow?
Yin: *he attacks flame in shadows body.
Flame: SHADOW FIGHT IT!!!
*he clashes blade with yin*
*Yin is so strong that she punches flame then Someone comes from behind and kicks yin out of shadows body*
*Quaker all bloody up*: what's wrong can't fight me again!!!
Yin: damn it!!
Yang: YIN IT'S TIME
*Yin and yang both fly up and yang put his arms around yin waist and yin puts her arm around Yang neck and they both fused into tao.
Tao: it has been forever since I've been up. You all must be strong?
Shadow: flame? Look I'm sorry if I hurt anyone.
Quaker: it's fine you were under yin's control now go back and see if you could recover leaf we need her.
Shadow: got it!!! *He warps himself to the back of battlefield and continues using webs powers to bring leaf back to life.
Shadow: come on leaf we need you!!!!
Tao: you guys are being annoying you all bullied yin and yang
*Tao turns off his flying and he lands on the ground*
Tao: come on heroes give me your greatest shot!!!
*Flame and chargebolt jumps in and start attacking Tao*
Tao: *I'm not in my prime yet I have 1 hour until I go full potential*
*Flame bends and hold his blade tightly and chargebolt get on flames back and slides over his back and they both attack tao*
Tao: oh my you two are really strong. And you red fire boy you look angry and sad at the same time and you feel strong.
Flame: *giving tao a death stare*
*10 blades starts coming out of Taos back and starts attacking flame and chargebolt*
Flame: *clashing with a few of the blades*
Tao: *in his mind* the red hair boy is flame volt so he must be the strongest since he's the son of flare and wash so if he dies then it'll be easy to kill the rest!!
chargebolt: *he also starts clashing with the blades and sees two blades behind flame*
Flame: *he continues clashing with the blades in front of him and he sees the blade behind him and he can't move*
Flame: damn it I can't move or else I'll get stabbed in the front!!!
*Chargebolt comes from behind flame and clash with the blades*
Chargebolt: flame I got your back and you got mines.
*It's all dark*
Leafy: leaf you need to get up you have to help them if you don't then this family is dead.
*The other heroes jumps in and surrounded Tao and Tao using his ten blades and they start going every cutting everything*
Quaker: damn it I can't even block them it's going to hit me and everyone else*
*Leaf eyes open and shadow smiles and all the heroes been pulled up in the air and they got taken by vines and they turn around and see it's leaf*
Leaf: there's no way I'll let my comrades die!!!
*Leaf makes all the heroes go in the roof of building and she takes out her wood dragons and 6 wood dragons come out and she says*
Leaf: it's your turn flame.
*Flame gets on one of the wood dragons and tao gets annoyed and gets on one of them and uses his blades to try cutting the wood dragons and flame sees the blades and he cuts them all
Flame: *he remembers something that chargebolt says: no holding back remember!!!
*The mask flame had on his mouth gets hit and broke off and he lands next to tao and he continues attacking Tao*
Flame: thank you chargebolt!!!
*Tao is about to cut flame and kill him and until flame takes out his mother's spear and cancels the attack and Tao separates and yang comes from behind and yin is about to hit flame*
*Flowing water tide*
*He cuts yin and yang and continues fighting them*
*Yin and yang both fused again and flame makes one of the wood dragons to grab tao and slam in to the ground and the other wood dragons follow the one who slammed them to the ground and flame jumps up in the air and shoots a fire blast at the wood dragons burning everything and tao*
*Tao starts screaming in pain*
Tao: DAMN IT!!!!!!! *In his mind* this might a plan of something else so I must be careful
*Behind Tao someone comes from behind and cuts his right arm off*
Tao: ITS YOU!!! how is he not burning
Eclipse: just rot in hell YOU BITCH!!!!
*He burns Tao even more and Tao runs and appears behind eclipse and he punches him but there's something pulling him and bounces him out*
Eclipse: thanks to my power I have the power of the sun and moon and my sun power is protecting me from the fire and thanks to my moon powers it's making something around my body that with the gravity it's making a barrier so I can't get hurt.
Tao: damn it he must be one of the strongest.
Eclipse: and we'll be here to bring you down
*He smiles* we'll for sure bring you down.