flashback

Dynamite: LETS BLOW HIM TO PIECES
*He uses his explosive to get him to light and he palm is on his face*
AP EXPLODE!!!
*a big explosion destroyed everything 10 km away*
Snipe: fire blow bullets
*5 bullets hits light exploding it*
Light: fuck they are kinda strong.
Shadow: THERE'S STILL MORE THAN THAT
bloodline: star element blood of dead.
Metal: DYNAMITE, SNIPE GET TO BLOODLINES STAR ELEMENT NOWWWWW!!!!
*they both jump to the star element and bones come out from the ground and blood and skin cells growing*
(From the curse of the one of the volt family and the one who killed the parents of flare and took controlled of the thunder god.)
Electro has joined the battle.
Flame: Is that!??
Shadow: flares and freeze older brother electro aka your uncle.
Flame: that aura he has is powerful.
Shadow: THERE I GOT IT.
*more body's comes out and randomly bubbles and wood dragona comes out and his light and a blast of sound waves and a sword*
Bubbles: you thought it'll be just them and not us.
*All the other villains came to fight light*
Light: now your pissing me off 10%
*He jumps up and grabs a sword and fights swordmen*
Swordmen: what amazing swordsmenship
*Light cuts swordmens head off and sees woodmen covers himself with wood*
Light: FLASH FLAME
*he burns woodmen*
*He grabs his blade and stabs soundblaster head and throws it at metal and he puts his hand in metals chest and uses decay on him killing him then steel comes in and turns to liquid but before that light rips his heart out and bubbles comes in and slash his arm off and light grabs one of her sharp fans and stabs her in the heart with it and rip her organs out*
Snipe: oh shit what do we do??
Light: let's see you heros fight.
Wolfy comes in and scratches him and light slashes him to pieces and grounder comes in and he slams him to the ground and rips his head off the he snaps snipes head off.
*Now it's only electro, Psy, dynamite, bloodline and creation*
Creation: *makes laser cannons around the area and shoots at light and it's stopping him from moving but he uses the ground and ice shards stab creation to death.
Psy: *cuts his arms off and then his ribs and copy's ice and hits light"
Light: another rematch I see Psy.
*Light heats his body and melts the ice and electro comes In and almost chopped his head off and then dynamite explode the ground and it hits light and then he copy's dynamite and explodes his head off then bloodline shoots blood blades at light and it's hits him and poisons him the he cuts him in half then bloodline starts regenerate then says*
Blood moon blast.
*An explosion of blood his light canceling his regeneration*
Light: SHIT SHIT SHIT.
Psy: let's do this like old times electro
Electro: YEAH
*THUNDER WAVE BLAST
SHADOW GARDEN.
*the great attacks of the two heros hit light the he copy's it and grabs electros axe then cuts his head off the electro gives his power to Psy then it's the real rematch of the*
(The devil of heaven vs the one above all)
Light: your name is amazing Psy you shouldve been in hell but didn't.
Psy: shadow barrow
*5 shadow hands hits light then light does element beam hitting Psy in the heart then he gives his power to shadow and dies*
Shadow: dad.... *Cries*
Flame: *hugs shadow*