immortal

Leaf: *she punches light and Quaker comes in and they do a combo of wind of leaf*
Quaker: THE GOOD THING IS THAT WE HAD GREAT TRAINING LEAF!!
leaf: mhm!!!
*Quaker upper cuts light and then leaf punches him in the stomach and they both kick him and Quaker does a small hurricane and makes 5 more and leaf puts leafs on them and blows them at light*
Light: *blocks them all and then his shield has slashes by leaf*
Leaf: *spinning upper side down with her blades shooting sharp leafs at light and Quaker takes out his fail and axe with chained and his light*
Quaker: WE ARE AN UNSTOPPABLE DUO!!
Flame dynamite and shadow comes in: flame: leaf stay back
*Light shows his true power*
*The four stand on a tower in front of light*
Flame: ready guys?!!?
Quaker: hell yeah
Dynamite: fuck yeah
*Light goes into chargebolts body*
Shadow: he might be in chargebolts body but we can't hold back.
*Flames turns on full inferno and his body is red and his outfit is black and red with flames and his horn is out with two sword on his back*
Shadow turns on his full power of deepest hell. *Dead corrupted hands goes on his mouth and around his arms and chest and make shadow wings*
Quaker: 200% full strength! *His hair rolls back and his fist and arms make a cracking mark on it and his neck and unbreakable*
Dynamite: *turns on 100% and his blood is exploding and boots up his power attacks and speed and eyes explodes*
*The four jumps and a panel of flame saying*
Flame: no more limits full element.
*Flame cuts chargebolts arm and shadow kicks him down and Quaker is about to punch him but misses and hit a building and a light punch knocks it down and dynamite comes in and explodes the rumble*
I'm chargebolts mind: (light: come on these heroes are to strong.
Chargebolt soul: I can't let you do that *he attacks light inside of his body and the heroes are fighting in and out of light and then chargebolt makes a blast and takes light out and chargebolt dead body falls.
Light: DIEE *he grabs Quaker and dynamite and is about to stab shadow and someone comes in and cuts his arms and blades*
And get them out of his grasp and land in front of flame and behind light*
Chargebolt: nice to see you again light.
Light: hears his voice and is shocked and turns covered in fear impossible!!!!??
Chargebolt: *giggles and flame was shocked and hugs chargebolt*
Flame: I'm so glad your back!!!!!!
*chargebolt blushes a little and hugs him back and get away and get ready to fight*
(THE BATTLE OF SON AND FATHER WILL BEGAN)