Chapter 1

Rian was on the streets walking around with a box of milk in her hand. It's been a habit of hers to drink milk everyday. As she was going down the hills, minding her own business, she saw a place in the distance, which was kind of crowded. In fact, also kind of noisy. Which it seemed like a fight, as everyone was cheering here and there like the world's ending the next minute.

"Hell's that?" She thought to herself.
Of course, being the curious one she is, she decided to check out what was all the ruckus about. Though, once closing up, their cheering died down almost immediately.

"Oh? Is it because of me?" She secretly thought to herself.

But this thought was soon proven wrong when she saw that no one is looking at her way. This got her even more curious. What's happening over there? Walking towards the center, to see a big guy getting kicked in the abdomen.

What a shame. The fight had ended before she even get to start watching. Her excitement vanished after seeing the two familiar blondes that's at the center of the whole thing. The short blonde, and the tall blonde with a dragon tattoo on his temple.

"Takemitchy, you're my buddy from now. Okay?" The short blonde who squatted down and said to a boy with bruises all over him.

"What a familiar voice..." Rian deadpanned, and started walking to the center of the ring, towards her two blonde friends.

"Who's that chick?"

"Can't she read the atmosphere at all?"

The crowd is murmuring. But of course, no one would want to walk in to a dangerous looking scene like this, especially girls. No one is dumb enough to do that.

"Hey, Kiri." Draken was the first to wave at her.

"Hey, Mikey." She waved to the short blonde.

"Hm? Ah, Kiri-chin. Why're you here?" He greeted back.

"Oh, just happen to come across." She smiled as she stood beside the tall blonde.

"Ignoring me, I see."

"Hm? Oh, Draken. You're too tall I thought you're just a street poll." She shrugged and looked away from him.

"And you haven't even grown an inch.  From the day we've met. How long are you gonna keep drinking milk to get taller?"

"Ha?? I'm average height! Emma won't like you if you're this tall!"

"You tryna pick a fight?"

"Oh yeah? Come at me, street poll!"

When people say they can't read the atmosphere, they just don't care at all how people look at them.

It's when Mikey walked across them, making them stop arguing. They watched Mikey walk towards the guy which Draken kicked in the abdomen just now. Mikey sent another kick to him in the chin before he could actually speak. He grabbed him by the hair before he falls to the ground, and brought his face towards his own.

"Who the hell are you?" He said then started punching him in the face, following with a second punch, again and again until he loses consciousness.

Mikey threw him on the ground and gave his face a big foot with his sandals on. He looked back to his friends with a smile.

"Well then, let's go back."

Both Draken and Rian started following Mikey from behind, as he started walking out the ring. The crowd was quiet all the time, mostly because of being scared that they might get their noses cracked if they tried to butt in.

"Underground fights are stupid. Don't do things that ruin the name of Toman."

"Takemitchy, see ya later." Mikey again said, bidding farewell to his new pal. Well.... Though he's all bruised up.

"Don't just stand there. Go away already." Draken shooed the crowd away, before anyone could see. They might get the cops called on them.

Leaving the crowded place, Rian finally decided to ask.

"So, what happened there?"

Mikey who had dorayaki stuffed in his mouth replied to her.
"That guy organized a fighting ring using Toman's name. What's his name again...."

"Kiyomasa. From Pah's division." Draken continued.

"Ah, yes. That."

Rian sweatdropped at her friend, who apparently is stuffing another dorayaki into his mouth. Just how does he love dorayaki?

"You don't know his name, and yet you roughed him up?"

"Who cares about them?"

"Pah needs to discipline his members more." Draken sighed.

Rian gave him a weird look, which didn't go unoticed by him.

"What's with that look?"

"With that limited braincells he had? I think not."

Mikey giggled at her words. Well.... What she said was true. Even though they felt sorry for Pah, they can't deny it. Pah himself is cool with that, though.

"The 3rd division was made to be reckless."

"I suppose you're right..."

Rian then remembered something. The guy with messy hair, who's all bruised up just now. Who is he? Mikey called him his buddy, so he must be good in fights, right?

"Mikey, who's your new pal just now? Is he good in fights? Can I fight him?"

"No, he totally suck." Draken is genuinely scared for the one that's called 'Takemitchy'. If she was to fight him, he might've got half of his bones in his body broken.

"Huh? Then why befriend him? He's not in Toman either, right? I don't see anything interesting about him."

"Hah! I know, right? He's got shitty hairstyle, bad in fighting. But trust me, you'll like him, Kiri-chin."

"I don't believe you... Even Draken likes him?" Rian sweatdropped at his words. She see nothing interesting in him. Not good looking, can't fight. Probably bad with girls too. Why would Mikey take any interest in that kind of guy?

"Well... I see Shinichiro in him so..."

"You guys must've went nuts...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.