Chapter 10

Rian was on a bench, in a kid's playground. It was in the afternoon, of course, it was where kids were playing everywhere around. Her bike was parked just behind her.

"Ah... Roppongi. It's been such long time, hasn't it?" She said to herself, looking like someone who escaped from the asylum in people's view. Especially when she's alone on the bench, wearing like a salesman. That's her style, couldn't really blame her, huh. A white button up shirt with black pants.

She leaned on the back of the bench, with her legs all wide open when she heard a little girl saying.

"Mum, why's that girl sitting like that? Girls should be more gentle!"

Rian found it funny. She looked at the corner of her eyes to see the little girl's even pointing at her.

"Don't point, it's impolite!" Her mum quickly lectured, then turned to Rian, which she never expected to happen. The girl's mum slightly bowed as an apology, and left with her kid.

"Huh, people are so nice today." She stupidly thought.

Closing her eyes she felt something cold touched her neck. Putting her gaze on the object, it's a baton placed over her shoulder. Looking at the floor, to see two shadows. She knew immediately who it was without even needing to turn her head.

"Hey, Haitani's. How's it going?" She greeted the two men standing behind her bench.

"You're not here to take over this place again, are you? I'd gladly take you on." The one holding the baton asked.

"What? Can't I visit my own hometown for once? Besides, you two don't dare to fight me and you know it." She turned her head, now facing the brother.

The one with braided hair, Haitani Ran, he kept his baton away from her. Rindou is the younger brother with glasses. The both of them was looking at her like she's an enemy of theirs. Not to mention that there's blood stains on their hands and clothes.

"Got into a fight?" She asked the two.

"Obvious enough. A bunch of people challenging us these days." Rindou sighed as he had his hand behind his head.

Rian frowned.
"Keep that face of yours. You're gonna scare the kids here."

"I didn't know you cared about those annoying kids."

Rian looked at Ran who said that, dumfounded.
"On second thought, let's go. To another place to talk..." She dragged the brothers on their wrists, to their own bikes, and drove off with the two behind her.

She stopped her bike in front of a row shop, as so as the brothers.

"Why'd you take us here?" Rindou asked as they got off their bikes. The two were thrown a white cloth each.

"Clean yourselves up. I don't wanna get kicked out of this place." Rian said, carrying an aid kit out of nowhere, and walked towards the brothers, hinting them to sit on their bikes.

Ran raised a brow. What is she doing after they just threatened her with a literal bat?
"Hey, what're you doing?" He stopped her hand that's holding an alcohol pad, reaching for his face.

She smacked his hands away, and stared at him.
"It's not gonna kill you." Then smacked the alcohol pad on to his face before he could reply.

A sense of shock was sent down his spine once the pad collided with his wound.
"It hurts!!" He yelped, tears threatening to fall out from his eyes, as he tried holding it in.

"Press it on, this should disinfect the wounds." She said as she took out another and smacked it on to Rindou's injuries, making him yell, too.

"Ouch!! The fuck, Kiri?!"