Chapter 29

"They claim themselves as a 'criminal organization'. They will use dirty tricks!" Draken exclaimed in the meeting the night before fighting.

It was when a voice suddenly shouted.
"Then Toman must do the same!"
Everyone turned their heads to see who it is. It was Hakkai, who looked very pissed off.

"Fuck them up with dirty tricks!"

"Hakkai...?"

"On our way here... Taka-chan got attacked. Smiley-kun too!"

This sentence of his shocked everyone there. For two captains getting ambushed at times like this, it's definitely not a good starting.

"They hit them from the back when we're on our bikes! And they're lying in the hospital unconscious right now! Those Tenjiku fuckers would attack by any means!! At this point, Toman will lose!"

"Hakkai, stop it—" Mei tried stopping him from saying anymore. If he keeps this up, the members might lose their will to fight.

"Some members from our division were attacked too!"

"Yeah, they had their bones broken!"

The members also started yelling. True, the total numbers of members had decreased almost by half just by looking at the crowd.

"Mikey, some of the members came informing me that someone attacked them out of nowhere, and it's hard for them even to stand now." Mei said, looking at her phone, seeing all the messages that's swarming up all of the sudden.

"Look around you! The 1st division are all injured! The 2nd and 4th division captains are not here! 3rd division captain is absent!" Hakkai continued saying. He's not wrong about one word, though. He's saying it for Toman's sake.

"And the 5th division captain is a traitor, now under Tenjiku!"

Toman now is battered and all bruised up. It's hard for them to even fight at this state.

"Hakkai's right!"

"Let's play dirty like Tenjiku!"

"Use weapons as well!!"

The crowd started agreeing on Hakkai's words. The scene was going uncontrollable. Of course, they're angry, mad at Tenjiku for ambushing them before the battle even starts.

It was when a light came flashing at the crowd. It was Peh, flashing the headlight of his bike, to make everyone pay attention on him.

"Shut the fuck up, man. Who gave you the permission to be this noisy? You're so scared of losing, that you've thought of surprising them with weapons?"

He sighed as everyone quieted down.

"Pah-chin got arrested for using weapons. In resentment, I attacked Draken with it too."

And it was at 3rd of August, Mikey told him this word.

I don't want to fight the likes of you.

And this time around, like Mikey's saying. Peh didn't want to fight like a coward again.

"Hakkai, I understand that you're mad at what they did to Mitsuya." Mei told him. Mainly wanted him to calm down.

"But look at Mikey. Do you think he's okay with that?"

Everyone's gaze was on Mikey. He had his face kept stoic. It's obvious that he's angry with the situation deep down.

"Listen here, you guys. We might not have our captains with us in this battle.... But I'm here.... It'll be alright."

Yeah, hopefully.

.
.
.
.
.

With Rian

"Happy birthday, Kiri."
It was night time at the moment. Izana, Kakucho and Rian were sitting in a cafe with a piece of cake placed in front of Rian.

"Huh, so you still remember. Yet, you put me on a mission on this day." Rian placed her palm on her cheeks, staring at Izana.

"At least I remember, ain't it? Besides, it should be easy for you." He giggled at the girl who's faking being angry.

"Hey, I wiped out almost half of the entire gang, ya know?!"

"Keep it down, man! People are staring at us!" Kakucho whisper-yelled, telling Rian to lower down her voice.

"They can stare all they want... They can even take a picture that lasts longer." Well it doesn't seem like she gives a shit anyways.

Izana stood up, as Rian started feasting on her piece of cake.
"Well, I gotta go. I payed for the cake, by the way."
He walked away.

"Dang, don't even wanna stay with me a little longer." Rian complained, making Kakucho sweatdrop.

She sighed, looking at the piece of strawberry on her fork.
"Hey... Kakucho. What is Izana hiding from me?" She asked, making Kakucho stun in place.

"Uh... Nothing, really..."

"I know him well enough he doesn't remember birthdays, you must've told him that. But why this? He's guilty of something."
She knew well that Izana won't even say the word 'happy birthday' to her despite knowing today's her birthday. In fact, she never even told him when's her birthday.

"Spit it out, man."

"It's better for you to not know... I'm sorry."

She put the fork down.
"In the end, he only sees me as his servant, huh... Right hand man my ass."
She stood up after finishing her dessert.

"I won't force you if you're not gonna tell." She gave Kakucho a smile.

She had her hands in her pockets, looking at him.
"Let's go for a ride?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Kakucho, do you think that Toman will actually come for the fight tomorrow?"

"It's hard to say. Their captains are all down, anyways."

"But what about Takemichi?"

Kakucho went quiet for a second, but then scoffed.

"God knows?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.