Chapter 23

It's Christmas, and it's snowing hard on this day. Mikey and Draken asked Rian out, but she declined so.
.
.
.
"But Kiri-chin, we haven't been hanging out for a long time, ya know?"

"Yeah, but I'm busy tonight. I'll make it up to you."
.
.
.

On the streets, enjoying the cold wind caressing her face. She was supposed to be with Mitsuya, taking care of Luna and Mana at his place. But he told her that he had put the two youngsters to someone else, and had other stuff to take care of.

"Brrr... It's cold out here this year..." She hissed. Though she isn't really a fan of cold weathers, she just felt like being alone outside for some reason.

Mei on the other hand, she's not picking up her phone, and not at her place. Rian couldn't possibly think of any other places she might be.

She had a blue scarf which Mitsuya made for her, wearing a light brown coat. Holding a cup of hot cocoa in her hands.

"A cup of hot chocolate is always good no matter what happens, like you told me, isn't it? Mitsuya..." She smiled, looking at the cup she's holding.

Other passer-bys might've think that she's crazy for talking to herself on the streets. They don't even dare to walk close to her.

She sat down in front of a convenience store.
"So... Mei didn't tell me where she's going on Christmas. Mitsuya ditched me, saying he had other things to take care of..."

She lowered her head, once again looking at the hot cocoa in her hands.

"Christmas huh... Wonder what Mikey's up to now..."

"Cocoa

"Cocoa..." She mumbled, and a
certain someone suddenly came to her mind.

"Kokonoi..." She felt so sorry to only think of him when she's looking at a cup of hot chocolate.

"Huh, makes sense enough...." She sighed, raising her head, staring at the dark sky.

On her bike, H'ness CB350, she drove, going to places whatever her bike takes her.

"Who ever the hell's as stupid as me, riding a bike in this cold ass winter?" She couldn't help but deadpan at herself, for thinking of riding a bike in the first place.

Some minutes of driving later, she came across a place...

"The church huh."

Without thinking much, she made a turn, along the road, and drove her way to the church in the dark, snowy day.

A huge crowd of people in white uniforms came in to her view once closing up to the beautiful building. She squeezed her eyes, to see the word 'BD' on the back of their uniforms.

"Black Dragons...? You've got to be kidding me." She sighed once again to herself.

"I hate this Christmas."