Chapter 31

The Four Heavenly Kings of Tenjiku, referring to the Haitani's, Ran and Rindou, Kakucho, Mochi and Shion. Now that Shion is down, that makes Mucho taking his place on doing his job for him.

The Haitani's dealing with Angry and Hakkai. What a bad combo for Toman there. The two spoiled younger siblings being in a team.

Kakucho versus Takemichi. Though, it seems like Kakucho might win in just a split second.

Koko was sent to the battle by Izana, too. To deal with Inupi, of course. He seemed to be having a hard time trying to defeat his friend. Until Mucho came in to fight Inupi himself.

Last was Mochi versus Chifuyu. Rian had heard about how Mochi defeated Chifuyu before at that time when they were in Shibuya district. Guess Chifuyu held a grudge on Mochi. Mochi is strong, but Chifuyu won't lose that bad, right?

"Looks like Tenjiku's having a hard time crushing Toman." Kisaki said out of the blue, after watching the whole battle scene from up there.

"We formed up at the juvenile center when we were 13." Izana said. And by 'we', he meant the Era of Brutality, the S62 Generations.

"Mochi's crime was obstructing the execution of public duty. He beat up a cop who was trying to stop a fight."

His gaze then wandered to Mucho, who was facing Inupi at the moment.

"Mucho's crime was assault."

"Huh... That's mild compared to Mochi's." Hanma stated.

"He broke someone's spinal cord and gave him lower body paralysis."

Rian's eyebrows furrowed hearing this. She's glad that she hadn't fought him back then.
"Damn, did he hit that guy with a truck?"

"He threw that guy on the concrete." Once Izana gave an answer to that, Mucho had Inupi thrown on the floor with a loud bang.

"He practices Judo, huh."

Their attention went on the Haitani's.
"Haitani brother's crime was inflicting injury causing death."

" 'The Roppongi Battle of the Ashes'?"

"The largest gang in Tokyo was Roppongi's Kyougoku at that time. They fought a one on one with the brothers. Ran defeated the president in one go, and immediately went for the vice president with his little brother. With Rindou locking his joints, his face was beaten to a pulp. He was sent to the hospital with skull fracture and his face caved in. He didn't make it."

"And they claimed the top at the age of 13."

Rian had her head resting on her palm, listening to all their conversations.

"Huh... So I'm buddies with all these monsters." She couldn't help but sweatdrop at herself. She's not interested in rumors, unless she sees it for herself.

"What about Kiri, then? You seem pretty so-so for Tenjiku." Hanma asked, giggling at her, which made irk marks appear on her forehead.

"Who are you calling 'so-so'?!"

"She's been in Juvie before at a young age. Causing street fightings and engaged with illegal loan tradings." Izana answered for her. He wouldn't want her aggressive attitude to fight Hanma right now, either.

"The S62 Generations forms Tenjiku... It's useless no matter how much Toman struggles."

Getting bored enough, Rian tried focusing on the battle down there. It's when she accidentally spots Hakkai and Angry getting mad at each other.
Unlike the Haitani's with their cooperation at maximum, this duo of Toman's pretty much doesn't work at all.

"They're getting beaten up pretty bad." She stated the obvious. Inupi couldn't deal with Mucho. Mochi's strength is way more ahead than Chifuyu's. While Hakkai and Angry were being babies, dealing with the Haitani's. Kakucho and Takemichi.... Ah.... Does she really need to say that out loud?

"You can say that."
While Izana said that, Angry let out a loud cry, which drew everyone's attention. Who ever the hell would cry like a baby in such a fight like this?

He started standing up, upon everyone's gaze while dropping tears, he seemed rather calm. Still able to stand with a leg and an arm busted.

"The hell's that?" Even Rian, asked. She's never familiar with Smiley and Angry, or even talked to him that much.

"Who knows...?" Even Izana is speechless seeing this.

Rindou went in for a tackle to bring Angry down. Though this time, he's not moving an inch.

He gave Rindou a swift punch....

"Rindou!!" Ran yelled at his knocked out brother.

Then he was also took out with a punch from the behind.

"The Haitani brothers are instantly defeated!!"
Tenjiku members seemed to be panicking. Who knew that Toman hid such manpower from the other gangs.

Mochi then came in front of Angry, wanting to take him on his own. Well, he got took down with his face on the ground, too.

Mucho also, got thrown on the ground by Angry while trying to fight him. What a terrifying beast, Angry.

"Toman hid him well, huh." Rian secretly thought to herself with a smile hanging on her face.

Who knew that 400 versus 50, and Tenjiku's already half destroyed.
Mucho stood up, noticing the situation of Tenjiku at the moment.

"Wait!!"
Guess a throw on the ground isn't enough to bring him down completely.

"A blade?!" Mucho had a blade in his hand, that he took out of nowhere. This shocked everyone there.

Izana wasn't fazed. He wasn't planning on stopping him, and Rian knew it clear enough. She had the urge to jump down and slap the blade away, but then her gaze went to Kakucho who's just beside Mucho. This made her nervousness disappear. Kakucho would surely stop him.

Whilst Mucho was swinging the blade at Angry, Takemichi came in, pushing Angry away.
Well, Kakucho blocked the blade as expected. He gave Mucho a hard punch in the abdomen, making him sleep.

"Izana. I'll take the punishment for this, later." Kakucho stated.

Izana didn't reply.
"... Kiri." Instead, he called for Rian who was beside him.

"Hm?" She hummed as a reply, confused about why he called for her.

"You almost jumped in just now, didn't you? Seeing the blade."

Her eyes widened. How'd he knew? He wasn't even looking at her.

"I wasn't planning on that... I've sworn loyalty to you, Izana... I won't do other redundant stuff unless you said so..."
She came up with this as an answer to that. It should be enough to persuade him, due to her actions after joining Tenjiku. She had listened to no one except him.

"Huh...." Izana mumbled.

Kakucho took all the Toman executives down in one go. And now, left with Takemichi. Kakucho alone is enough to take down the 50 guys in Toman from the start.

"Toman is now you alone, Takemichi."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.