Chapter 6

Rian was on her skateboard, going wherever the skateboard takes her. She had no destination. She's just strolling around the neighborhood after having her lunch. But there's one thing she had on her mind, was that her friend got arrested.

"Toman fought Moebius... Though Toman won, getting a captain arrested is actually too big of a loss." She mumbled to herself. Then remembering that Emma told her that Mikey and Draken are fighting because of this.

"Toman's top two are fighting over this, too. If I had to say, it's too big of a coincidence. Someone's probably planning all this out." She thought in her head.

"You've taken my precious memories... And trashed them!"
She heard a voice in the distance, adjusting her eyes, she saw Mikey and Draken standing in front of a house. And there's Takemichi with his head lowered.

"I didn't notice..." Draken spoke.

Rian who was all confused, she stopped her skateboard from going forwards, and stood in place to watch the show. Which Takemichi seemed like punching Mikey, but kept getting dodged.

"Don't screw with me!!" After a few punches that were missed, he threw himself in the trash place by accident.

"Are you okay, Takemitchy?"

"Shut up!! You don't even care about my memories, do you?!"

"Well, well, just chill, okay?"

Takemichi grabbed on to Draken's collar. He seemed quite angry for some reason.
"Just chill?! Who are you kidding, it's you guys who started this!"

Some strangers that Rian had never met before came and pull Takemichi back from his anger. And all that stuff... Takemichi seem to have calmed down.

"Hey..." She finally blurted out, waved to the boys in front of her.

"Oh, Kiri-chin!"

"I've been watching. You guys seem.... Lively."

"I guess you can say that." Draken replied her.

She turned her head to the almost crying Takemichi.
"Oh, and Takemichi. There's been a piece of shit on your hair." She pointed, making him stay in place for a second. Looks like his brain is still loading.

"Eh?!! What the heck is this?!" He finally realized what she said, and slapped the turd off his hair.

Mikey, Draken and Rian all took a step back, away from the piece of shit that's fallen on the ground.

"Gross, Takemitchy!"

"Why didn't you two tell me earlier?!"

"Because you're being so serious!!"

"Let's scram, we don't want the shit to catch us!" Rian fled on her skateboard, first.

"Wait for us, Kiri-chin!"

"The shit's coming for us!!"

They all ran, leaving the poor Takemichi kneeling on the ground, mentally crying.

Fast forward

"Ah, so you two made up because of that piece of shit on Takemichi's hair?" Rian asked the two blondes that's playing football.

"Yup!"

She turned to Takemichi, who was sitting on the bench there.
"You washed your hair, did you?" She backed up, so fast after asking him that.

"I did!"

After a bit of chatting, the four other guys were from Mizo Mid, Takemichi's friends.

"Kiri?! Are you that Kiri who beat the shit out of biker gangs alone?!" Yamahishi gasped, asking her in awe so close in front of her face.

"I don't know how you guys speak of me, but yes."

He looked like he had stars in his eyes. He's so excited for some reason.

"Huh? Who's that?" Makoto asked with a confused face, along with his other friends.

"And you call yourself delinquents?!"

"Here comes the walking delinquent wikipedia."

"Kiyone Rian, aka Kiri. A lone wolf who beats up a whole biker gang at the age of 12. Appears mostly at night in Roppongi. Leaves cans of drinks on the ground every time she won a fight as a mark saying that it's her territory. But one day, she disappeared from Roppongi without leaving a trace until now."

"Woah, woah. Don't even remind me of the canned drinks leaving part." Rian had an expression that was apperantly unreadable and unable to understand.

"So, what happened in that 2 years you disappeared?"

"That's... A long story." She wanted to avoid the question very much, mostly that it's too troublesome to explain everything.

"Takemichi-kun!" Hina suddenly appeared, together with Emma. Just since when they've became friends?

"Come on, say it!" Emma patted on Hina's shoulders, as Takemichi is just standing in front of her.

Hina lowered her head. Her face with tints of red on it.
"W-well..."

"Hina-chan wanted to invite you to the festival~"

"Eh? Yes, I'll go!"

"See? I told you he'd say yes."

"Ah... Love birds. Ew." Rian stuck her tongue out, seeing Takemichi and his girlfriend like this.

"Yo, Emma!" Draken called.

"Eh? I thought you two were fighting!" She's talking about Mikey and Draken by this.

"Man, shut up."

"Hm? Are we?"

"I was worried sick!!"

"Oh yeah, Kiri-chin. Wanna come to the festival, too? The fight with Moebius was over anyways." Mikey asked the girl, who was balancing the football on her head.

"Huh? I mean, I'm okay with it as long as you drive me there."

"Sweet! I'll pick you up by 7!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.