Chapter 8

Draken and Rian were both sent to the hospital. Right now, both in the surgery room.

With Mei

On Mikey's bike, he was driving at full speed on the busy road. It was dangerous, but his two friends are in the hospital right now.

"Please be safe..." He mumbled, as Mei was hugging him from behind. Although she didn't mention it, she's equally nervous about Draken's condition. Her grip on Mikey was tight, and he could feel that.

Arriving at the hospital, the two rushed to find the others who were already there, outside the operation room.

"Mikey-kun... Kiyone-san..." Takemichi mumbled after seeing the two figures that came. But soon, his eyes widened. As if something big happened.

"Mikey!"

"Mikey, I..."

"Quiet down. We're in the hospital." Mikey said to them, then walked straight to the waiting room, to see the red light on, showing that the surgery is in operation.

Emma was crying in Hina's arms. Of course she'd be scared, her crush's life is in danger now.

Turning to his right, he sat down on the bench beside him.

"He's the type of guy who always keeps his words. He won't drop at a place like this. He promised me that we'd take the top together. So, believe in him." He was smiling as he said that. He didn't look like he's worried  even for a bit. He's trying to act tough, that's what Mei knew.

Flashback

"Something's wrong. I failed as Toman's strategist...!" Mei mumbled to herself, as she panicky drove her bike in full speed, trying to get to Mikey.

She had left Draken to Takemichi, as he's the only one she could rely on at the moment. He seemed desperate, too for some reason. Pulling out her phone, she keyed in a set of number.

"Hello, Baji?"

"Mei? What is it? You sound so panicked."

"We got ambushed. Call out all our members. In 10 minutes, everyone should be at the parking lot near Musashi Festival!"

"Got that. Be safe yourself."

She hung the phone by that. She was thankful that Baji is smart enough to not ask anymore questions. Though he might seem dumb at times, but he never disappoints when it comes to times like this.

It was a bold guess, but Mei thought that Mikey was being surrounded so he couldn't get to the festival, and so that Draken could be ambushed. If the plan does succeed, Mikey will be blamed if Toman splits in half. Someone's trying to tear Toman apart from the inside.

She got to the warehouse, and immediately saw a bunch of bikes parked there. The one that caught her eyes the most which was Mikey's CB250T.

She parked her bike further away from the other's, getting off. She rushed into the warehouse as she thought there's over 30 members surrounding Mikey. It was crowded since the warehouse was small, and dark.

"Get out of my way, Jack asses." She said with an impatient tone. All she wanted right now is to check on Mikey and make sure he's okay. Though she's sure that he'll be.

Mei started kicking out Moebius' men that got in her way. She thought it was weird as the members were just standing there, not fighting back. And eventually made it to the center of everything that's happening in here.

"Hey, Mikey— What the hell are you doing?" Her worry dropped when she saw Mikey stepping on a guy's face with his sandals on.

"Oh, Mei. I was in the middle of something right now, though." He gave her a smile, though the back of his feet is swollen. He must've kicked down many other members before this.

"So that's why they're not fighting back... They're just too stunned seeing just one guy killing off 20 men...." She instantly felt sorry for those she threw out the warehouse, since they've lost their fighting spirits.

Mikey giggled at her.
"It's not that big of a deal~"

"Now then, would you mind answering me why'd you lead me here?" He then went back, questioning the poor guy he's stepping on.

Mei sighed.
"Mikey, no need for the questioning anymore. They led you here so that Draken could get ambushed at the festival. Someone's trying to tear Toman in half from the inside. I left Draken to Takemichi's care, but we'd better get going now."

Hearing her words, Mikey removed his feet from the guy's face.
"And what's their purpose?"

"Just my guess, but I think it's because they're trying to blame everything on you if their plan worked."

"Right, let's go back now. Lead the way."

Both Toman members went back on their bikes, and drove off. Leaving the Moebius members still there. Their leader would probably be so mad if he knew they let Mikey go just like that.

Once again, in full speed, they rushed back to the festival on their bikes. Hoping that the fight hasn't started yet.

"Please get there on time..."

Flashback ended

The red light above the door died down, a doctor came out of the operation room. Everyone there was nervous to hear what the doctor was about to say.

"Both surgeries... Was a success. We saved their lives from ending." The doctor announced as he left. Everyone in the hall cheered their hearts out.

"Hell yeah!!"

"They're safe!!!"

" 'Both' surgeries...? Hey, what do you mean by 'they'...?" Mei mumbled. Turning to Takemichi who's cheering with tears.

"Huh? There's two people who got charged in the hospital... Draken-kun and Kiri-san—"

"Kiri...? As in?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.