Chapter 32

It all went down to Kakucho versus Takemichi again. Him being Toman's only hope, he knew that clear enough. Kakucho has been beating on Takemichi for quite a while now, and he doesn't seem to be falling down.

Takemichi....

His face are all swollen, red and blue. Blood oozing out from his nose and mouth. He'd stand up again after getting punched to the ground. Takemichi raised his fist, trying to punch Kakucho. But was dodged and gave a punch back instead.

Again, with a punch...

Stop....

Standing up once more, getting kicked back down...

Stay down already...!

Standing back up again...

Takemichi.....!!

"Takemitchy!!" Chifuyu yelled, then blocked Kakucho from hitting Takemichi once more. He stood between the two, shielding Kakucho from Takemichi who's all bruised up.

"That's enough, Takemitchy... Toman lost!" Chifuyu said to him with tears threatening to fall.

Takemichi stood silent, listening to what Chifuyu had to say. 400 versus 50, they knew well that they're not gonna win from the start.

Takemichi took a deep breath...

"Toman will never lose!!" And yelled.

"As long as I'm here, Toman will never lose!"

Izana sighed hearing him talk big.
"What are you doing, Kakucho? Hurry up and end him already." He commanded.

Kisaki then jumped down from the place he's at. Guess he wanted to do it by himself.

"Oi." Rian called as he walked towards the scene. Though he ignored her.

"Move, Kakucho." He said, standing in front of Takemichi.

And brought out a gun...
Aiming it at Takemichi's head...

" 'I won't lose even if I die.' That kind of determination, right?"
A smile creeped on to his face.

"Hey, what the hell?!"

"A gun?!"

No one expected him to pull out such weapons in this fight. It's dangerous, and shouldn't be held in anyone's hand. They all have this shocked and nervous expression on them. While Izana had his usual smile plastered on his face.

"Kisaki!!"

Although having a literal gun aiming at his head, Takemichi didn't seem fazed by one bit. He kept his eye contact with Kisaki.

"What's holding you back?" He started taunting Kisaki that's still not pulling the trigger.

Takemichi... Don't test him...

A loud bang was heard. And the ammo went through Takemichi's foot.

He kneeled down at his injured foot, out of pain. Kisaki was panting over the fact that he pulled the trigger on him.

"What's wrong, Kisaki? I won't die if you're aiming at my foot!" Takemichi smiled, staring at him.

Kisaki did not reply, as he stood up once again.

"Even if I die, I will never give up!!"
And yelled.

He walked towards the gun aiming at him...

"Go ahead."

Kisaki put his gun away...

Just when everyone is confused by his actions, he gave Takemichi a punch in the face, making him fall.

Akkun came in, pulling him up. Everyone knew, that Takemichi as the acting president, if he falls, Toman's done for.

What good friends he has...

Then everyone started standing up again after seeing how stubborn Takemichi was being.

Then Kisaki gave this idea...

"Tenjiku and Toman will be merged. The team name will remain as Tokyo Manji gang. And Mikey will remain as the president. How's that? Sounds good, doesn't it?"

Takemichi gave Kisaki a punch as soon as he finished saying that. Even when Toman is clearly having the disadvantage, he didn't want to give in to such an idea...

"I'll beat you until your rotten brain makes some sense!!" Takemichi claimed out loud.

Rian furrowed her eyebrows, seeing Izana started walking to them. He blocked Takemichi's punch towards Kisaki, shielding Kisaki away.

"Izana..."

"Move, Kisaki. Let me kill everyone here."

Rian lowered her head, closing her eyes. Oh, how she wished that she could go deaf at this moment. All she could hear was the sound of Izana punching Takemichi. The difference between the two were no joke.

That's enough, Takemichi!

"You guys fucked up Mikey! And I'll protect Mikey from that!"

What's he talking about...

Quiet suddenly rang in her ears. Slowly opening her eyes, to see Takemichi having his fist in the air, standing still in front of Izana.

The familiar, unique exhaust sound came in the scene.

Mikey...!

Mikey came, as so as Draken and two other girls....

"His sister just died... He must be mopping in despair now, right? There's no way he could've come!" Koko exclaimed.

Ah... So that's what he's hiding from me, Izana...

Rian jumped down from her place. Walking towards Izana.

"Izana. What happened to Emma?" She asked without a hint of emotion in her words.

He kept his silence.

"She's dead, right?"

"Yeah."

"Heh.... Right hand man my ass... You don't even trust me enough to tell me your plans." She scoffed, turning to Kisaki.

"What are you—"

She gave him a hard kick in the abdomen, making him hug his stomach out of pain.

"I'll fucking kill you myself after this." She stared at him, who's crouching on the ground.

Toman's all fired up again, with their president and vice president around. They're unbeatable.

"Ah... There's ringing in my ears. Guess your plan failed, Kisaki?" Izana asked, without turning his head. While Kisaki didn't say a word. Doesn't feel good huh, after getting kicked and got his plans failed.

"Kiri, you know what to do." Izana said, referring to Mei who just arrived at the scene together with Mikey and Draken.

He started charging towards Mikey, giving him a nuclear kick.

The real 'siblings war' has now started.

"Well hello, my dear sister."

"Why are you here..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.