Chapter 17

A certain someone.... Tanned skin... With glasses. He punched a guy down that was about to tackle Mei from behind....

"Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd division captain, Kisaki Tetta!"

Her eyes widened.

"My division will take full responsibility and protect our leader!"

Turning her head, facing the guy. That 'certain someone'.
"Kisaki..."

Not happy about it for one bit.

"Kisaki, good work!" Draken yelled, praising Kisaki for protecting both Mikey and Mei from the attack.

Mei clicked her tongue. Not only at the fact that she never liked Kisaki in the first place, and she had noticed that everything seemed to be under his control due to his weird actions throughout the time he's been in the gang.

"I've been waiting for this moment, Kisaki!!" Baji suddenly came, appearing behind Kisaki, holding a metal pipe, hitting his head full on, making him fly backwards.

This action of Baji shocked everyone there. Even for Mei, she had never thought of Baji doing this.

"He did it!"

"Baji knocked Kisaki down!"

The Valhalla members started cheering for him, who just took down an admin in Toman with one hit.

"Kisaki, I'm gonna beat you so hard that you can't recognize your own punchable face!"

"Baji..." Mei mumbled behind him. Seeing him as a Valhalla member hurts.

"Mei... You'd better back off."

This made him look and sound like the bad guy. If only someone knew that he's just doing it for Toman, for Mikey.

He got thrown backwards by one of Kisaki's lackies. When he got back up on his feet, so desperately trying to knock Kisaki out.

"Bring it on, Kisaki!"

Chifuyu then came out, standing in front of Baji, shielding him away from Kisaki. Of course he'd do that. Who would want to see the person they respected the most becoming an enemy?

Rian who's watching everything from up there, sighed. Not only to the fact that Mei can't actually fight her friend, she can't really do anything for Kazutora now, either. She regretted promising Takemichi to not get involved in this fight. Both Mei and Chifuyu let their emotions get into them too much in fights. They're good fighters, but then only fitted to become a back-upper because of this.

Baji got stopped going forward to Kisaki, by Takemichi hugging him, holding him on place. Even though getting elbowed on the neck, he still held tight to Baji, trying to 'protect' him, he said.

A pressure suddenly pressed on to both Baji and Takemichi. They turned their heads, to see a girl standing behind them.

"Kiri-san...?"

"Kiri?!" Kazutora, was also shocked by her sudden appearance.

"Kazutora...!" She growled in anger, pushing him away.

Kazutora had his eyes widened. Surprised at why would she be here.
"Kiri, why?"

"Sorry, Takemichi. I broke the promise." She apologized, then turning to Baji.

Baji didn't say a word to her, but just stared at her for a couple of seconds until she spoke.

"I'm not planning to stop you. But just to know, please stay safe."

Again, Baji didn't say a word. He started walking towards Kisaki, trying to get him down once and for all.

Ran and Rindou rushed to Rian's side, as she tried getting back up her place.