Chapter 14

Two days before the brawl, Rian skipped school as usual. Well, she went to school to just wait until recess for the cheap food. She'd skip the classes after that, and that's what she did.

In her uniform, walking around the area. She found it boring today, by herself. She would be hanging out with Mikey and Draken on normal days, but they've got a meeting with the Toman admins today.

"So busy being a gang leader huh." She sighed.

"I should go check out Mei in her school."
Despite being sisters, they go to different schools.

Rian set on her path, on the way to her sister's school to hang out with her. It didn't take her long as she reached and barged in the school without any trouble.

Stepping in the school, no one was in the hallways. Guess the classes are still going on. She found her sister in her class as she peeked in through the window. Mei was looking all serious, even taking notes in class. Unlike Rian herself, she sleeps whenever her teacher was teaching.

"Let's give her a surprise~" She chuckled. And somehow got a genius idea to hide in the restroom stalls until the bell rings to scare Mei.

She ran to a stall and locked the door. Looking at her phone, there should be around 30 minutes until class ends.
"Just 30 minutes should be fast enough."

5 minutes in...
"There's still time to chat on my phone..."

10 minutes in...
".... This is boring."

She fell asleep sitting on the toilet bowl after 15 minutes of waiting.
"Zzzzzzz"

"Kiyone-chan~ Would you mind lending me your notes? I forgot mine at home."

Rian woke up because of this voice of someone. Especially when she heard her surname.
"Wha—" She mumbled as she placed her ear at the locked door, trying to hear what's going on outside the stall. That voice didn't sounded very nice at all.

"And throw it in the sink in front of me? Or return it to me with burnt pages? You've done this 2 times already, by the way. Get a new idea."

It's Mei who said that, which Rian recognized her voice. It's hard to believe that someone in a gang is being treated like this in school.

"Don't get so over yourself just because you've got good grades!"

"Ah—"

The sound of water splashing was heard. Rian's expression died down, even though not seeing the scene with her eyes. It's her sister who's getting treated like this.

"Listen, nerd. With just a word of mine, you'd get kicked out of this school! So shut up and obey me as my slave like always."

"I never agreed on it, though. This should be illegal. Where's the slavery contract, hm?"

A bump on the wall.

"You don't bitch with me now, I—"

The voice suddenly stopped before finishing her words. Footsteps were then heard, which Rian guessed the girl walked away.

Finally, she came out of the stall. Before her eyes, she saw her sister that's all soaked in water, from head to toe.

"Oh, hey." Mei calmly waved to Rian like nothing happened.

"Why'd she stopped?" Rian asked.

"I gave her my notes. I'm probably not going to see it again. I have extras so no worries."

Rian crossed her arms in front of her chest, watching her sister twisting her uniform, trying to get the water squeezed out.

"Does this happen everyday?"