Chapter 30

With Mei

Mei was on her bike, at Musashi Shrine already. This day, 22nd of February, Toman and Tenjiku will clash. And now they're preparing for the battle tonight.

"Early, huh?" She mumbled to herself after seeing no one there. She decided to rest a bit on the stairs, having her eyes closed, feeling the cold wind blowing.

Shivers were sent down her spine as the wind continued flying in the air at night time.

She hugged herself in her arms, attempting to warm herself up.
"Brrr.... It's freezing."

"Should be, it's changing seasons anyways."
A familiar voice suddenly came in, making Mei jolt open her eyes.

Mei had her mouth hung wide. There saw a girl with short black hair, wearing a red uniform.

"Ah-"

"Sleep for now. Everything will be over once you wake up..."

And everything went black....

.
.
.
.
.

22nd February, Yokohama Bay
7th Wharf

"History will be made tonight... The night where Tokyo's greatest gangs assemble."
Izana announced.

"Shinjuku's 'Onzoku Kizoku', KichiJoiji's 'SS', Ikebukuro's 'ICBM', Ueno's 'Night Dust', and other delinquent gangs..."
Rian who's standing beside Koko, mumbled. She had gathered all these delinquents here without a scratch.

"Izana's a beast, man." Koko said as he watched Izana beat up all the top delinquents in different areas.

Rian sighed, her arms crossed in front of her chest.
"We're aiming for the top, after all. It'd be better if the top from Roppongi are also there getting beaten up."
Her gaze wandered to the Haitani's, who were just sitting on the metal containers behind her.

"Oi, we heard that." Rindou said while sweatdropping.

"Oops~"

"Ha...."

"How disappointing! Are you telling me these guys are the top right now?" Izana asked in a sarcastic way. With all the defeated men kneeling in front of him, all beaten to a pulp.

"Well, according to the data a certain someone collected, yes." Rian answered. And by 'a certain someone', she was referring to non other than Kisaki. She didn't really wanted to say his name out loud for many reasons.

Kakucho stood up from his position.
"Izana. It's already 10pm. Toman ain't gonna come."

"Huh, I see..."

"Me and Rindou dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley."
Madarame Shion, the former president of the 9th Generation of Black Dragons stated. Though being the ex president for a legendary gang, he needs to fix his attitude a little.

"And Mucho dealt with the first division. You made a wise decision didn't you, Kokonoi?"

Koko kept his silence.

"Kiri dealt with most of the members."

"Mikey and Draken... Were dealt by Kisaki."

"By the looks of it, Toman's pretty much done for." Hanma said.

Mochi then stated.
"I don't favor the way he did it, though."

Rian listened to all their conversations. She knew clearly that this is the thing that Izana was hiding from her. The way that they decided to deal with Mikey and Draken. Of course, not by fighting. So what did they do, exactly?