Aftermath

Months after Lucy was kidnapped. Olivia became anxious whenever Lucy wasn't with her or near her. Lucy spoke to Grey about this and was happy for Olivia to come to work. She sat with Grey everyday that Lucy had a shift, so she was able to see when Lucy came back into the station and at least every hour she could call to check up on Lucy during the shift.

Tim blamed himself for what happened and Lucy kept reassuring that it was his fault. Tim started to develop a soft spot for Lucy. Then one day at the station...

Angela and Tim are working on a case together when Angela turns around and said to Tim "Tim, there is something that has been bothering me for months."

Tim: "Okay, what's going on?"

Angela: "It's regarding Olivia, see looks so familiar. I don't know who she looks like but I have a feeling we may know who her father could be."

Tim: "Okay, now your scaring me."

Angela looks at Tim and she's in shock. She states "OMG, I reckon she looks a bit like you."

Tim stood there and shook his head. "No fucking way, I would know if I had a kid plus the first time I met Lucy was when Grey was assigning the rookies to us." (But there was something bothering Tim but Angela did not pick up on this).

Angela just said okay and left it at that.

All the gang still wondering who Olivia's father is as they are all very curious. 

Later that night, Tim was asleep when he got a flashback; he was at a bar one night all alone drinking when you met this wonderful women and he remembers that they had sex, but everything else is a blur.

Olivia couldn't be away from Lucy, so they slept together every night.

Everything started going back to normal. Olivia was still goes to the station with Lucy, as she was still thinking about the kidnapping. Jackson was shot and killed, everyone mourned the loss of him. Angela and Nyla were very happy with their husbands, Tim started to date Ashley. 

Lucy started to remember more about that night at the bar, she realise that the mystery guy was Tim but she never said anything because she didn't have any proof of it being Tim. The gang were hanging out and Lucy worn the outfit she worn at the bar all that time ago, which flips a switch in Tim's mind then he realise that Lucy was the woman. Tim was shocked as that meant Olivia was his kid.

A few nights later, Lucy decided to go out with a guy named Chris after they went on a double date with Tim and Ashley.