Preparation

The next day, Lucy and the girls went dress shopping while Tim and the guys went suit shopping.

The guys took a max of 2 hours to find their suits and Tim is very happy with his chose of his suit.

With the girls

Lucy tries two dress, she doesn't like either and when she shows the girls. They agreed with her.

Lucy: "Btw, I have something to tell you guys. I'm pregnant again."

Everyone: "Congratulations."

Angela: "Man, Tim is really clingy. I mean I swear, this is the first time I have seen you without Tim." Everyone laughs.

Lucy tries and few more dresses on. She finds the perfect one that she loves. The other all try on their dresses and everyone helps find a dress for Olivia and Hope.

A couple of weeks later

It was the morning of the wedding, Tim and Lucy wake up together.

Tim: "Morning gorgeous."

Lucy: "Morning handsome. Are you ready?" He nods and kisses her as they pull away, Olivia walks in holding Hope.

Tim: "Good morning my baby girls."

Olivia: "Morning dad, morning mum. Cuddle time?" They all lay together in a tight embrace.

Angela and the girls have arrived to take the girls with them away from Tim to get ready. Angela uses her key to get in and goes to their bedroom. She knocks on the door and says "Hello, anyone home? I'm here to kidnap one Lucy Chen."

Lucy (laughing a little) gets up and opens the door: "Hey, let's go girls." Lucy give Tim one final kiss before they leave and as the girls were leaving the guys showed up.

Everyone gets ready and leaves to arrive at the location.