Part 19 - Connecting The Dots

Roman's POV

We left Isla's apartment with all her things and I was ecstatic to have her in my house again. She acted like she wasn't totally on board but I knew she just pretended and played hard to get. I was already thinking about how I would 'punish' her for lying to me about how happy she was to be back here.

The situation was that Isla and I couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. I was so incredibly starved for her and she responded with the same.

A few days after she moved in, Isla got her period and like a couple, we talked about it. If she was up for it, so was I. Crimson stains adorned my sheets again just like the first night she was here and I refused to do it any other way. Seeing her period blood on my bed felt like a confirmation that she was mine.

My heart was full.

We fucked in the shower, on the couch, against the island, on the floor, against the window...anywhere and everywhere. When my hands landed on her, there was no stopping it.

Isla liked being dominated and I loved being that for her. She played the role of the innocent young girl but looked at me with come-fuck-me-eyes every time she wanted it. She drove my imagination wild and her juicy pussy dominated me.

We were both sitting on the couch one evening and she looked through a textbook while I read the thousand emails I mostly ignored over the last week.

"Roman?" Her sweet voice called my name and immediately caught my attention. "What does moya devochka mean?" She asked and titled her head.

Mmm my sweet angel. "It means; my girl. Because you are. You're my girl." I smiled back at her and watched her slightly blush. She put the book aside and crawled toward me on my oversized couch, sitting up on her knees beside me and my hand landing on her thigh right away.

Isla was wearing a white silk robe that began coming apart and unraveling and my eyes travelled her body, I felt completely free to do that now.

"I see. Your girl is on birth control now...so will you come inside? Next time you're...fucking your girl?" She said it all slowly and watched me.

"Yes." I breathed out as I said it, my mind overrun with thoughts of what she just mentioned. "Next time I'm making love to my girlfriend...I will fill her up...just the way she wants."

She ran her hand through my hair gently and smiled at me her sweet innocent smile again. She was a fucking dream come true.

I went to work the next day and closer to the end of the day, an angry Alexei stormed into my office. He seemed to have cleaned up a bit, did less drugs and was overall a little more responsible these days. He accused me right away and spoke loudly in Russian,

"Listen, Roma, when the fuck did you decide to turn on your brother, hm? Seryoga tells me you've fucking ignored all his calls and are pushing him out."

Yeah, he was right. After Isla told me what he said to her, I contemplated killing him but felt like that would shock her too much if I did it right away. I had completely ignored Sergei since the day of the dinner and in fact, blocked his number and changed the locks on his office.

I knew he wouldn't dare come to my home but the message I sent him was clear. I just looked at Alexei in discontent. I had no desire or energy to explain anything.

"Seryoga is out. He signed his own resignation on Saturday night. I'll send him a cheque for his share once we get the contracts renewed and he can go live blissfully." I merely stated but watched Alexei's face turn into a scowl.

"This is not your decision. You don't fucking-"

"I fucking do run the whole show!" I slapped the table and rose up from my chair angrily. Who the fuck did he think he was to lecture me?! "It's already done. He knows he fucked up. If he dares to take another step forward, I will fucking murder his entire family in front of him, did you hear me?! Make sure you pass the message along to the cocksucker." I said my message and Alexei stood in front of me thinking it all over.