Epilogue 🌶️

Romans POV

It was August, a year and a half after the fiasco in Italy and Isla was four months pregnant with our first child.

Fuck. I'd never imagined I could be so happy, that I could carry so much love inside me. I never knew I could be so devoted, so blindly incapable of anything else except positive emotions.

Her nausea subsided but one thing that was kicked up a notch was her sex drive. Jesus fuck, she wanted to have sex all the time and I gladly participated in it all. Not like we went a day without fucking but this was on another level.

We were getting ready to head to Kirill and Mia's wedding, the event of the century, obviously. Like everything Kirill did, this was over the top and grand. They had something like six hundred guests coming and he told me about all his plans for the wedding and it sounded tiring and draining.

I wondered why he was pushing for this to be as big as it was planned. A few times, Mia mentioned how the wedding seemed like it was too much. Her and Isla became friends and when we were in New York, we frequently went out for dinner all together. Like a God damn double date. Fuck, Kirill and I were living under the heels of our women but neither him nor I seemed to want anything else.

I sat on the bed and watched Isla clasp her bra closed in front of me, her gentle and calm movements only riveting my imagination further.

"Actually wait! I can't wear a bra with this dress! Damn it! My boobs are so much bigger now, I can't go like this!"

That was only half true. While her tits definitely grew a size, she could absolutely go without a bra. I watched her try the dress on and it looked perfect. Just like her, she was stunning and perfect.

She assessed herself in the mirror in the olive green silk dress that hugged every inch of her body to a T but looked unsure.

"Angel, you look gorgeous. Don't hide your tits away, they're mesmerizing." I spoke the truth but she giggled and turned around to saunter over to me.

"Only if you lick champagne off of them tonight." She bit my lip. "And fuck me in church."

Damn, Isla was a sinner.

In a second, my arms lifted up her dress and she was already straddling me, her hot tongue in my mouth and her pussy grinding on my lap. Hurriedly, she unbuckled my belt and pushed me on the bed.

I only laid down obediently while Isla's mouth landed on my dick and she moaned loudly, like she was starved.

My mind floating and my soul fulfilled, I felt Isla do what she did so well, her mouth and tongue rendering me almost helpless. She pushed my cock down her throat and did it again and again until I wasn't sure where I was anymore.

In a minute, I was sitting on the bed and leaning against the headboard and Isla mounted me with her back to me, giving me a perfect view of her delicious ass and perfect hourglass figure.

Fuck, she was so good at this, bouncing up and down on my cock, her moans of pleasure awakening something primal inside me. I pulled her back into me, one hand on her tits and the other at her throat.

"Fuck..." she drawled and I was instantly reminded of one of the first times we had sex after which my life changed forever.

"Say it, baby." I breathed into her ear while her arms made it onto my neck and her mesmerizing and wet pussy slid up and down on my hard cock. "Call me by that name, moya devochka."

"Fuck, daddy! Your cock feels so fucking good!" She yelled out and I only increased the pressure on her throat, making her actions rougher and her voice grow louder.

"That's right, angel." I was delirious myself. Everything with her was so good, exceptional, incomparable, delectable, compelling, meaningful, alive.

One thought tripped over another. But the only thing I had clear in my head and in my eyes was how much I loved Isla. My treasure, my angel, my girl.

Author's Note: I can't believe this story came to an end! I loved writing it and I absolutely adore both characters. If you liked it too, let me know what you thought by leaving a review or a comment - I love to hear from my readers! Thank you for being on this journey with me!