Part 25 - Harder, Faster, Rougher 🌶️

Just a disclaimer, this chapter is about rough sex, domination, bondage, CNC, please don't read if you're under 18 or if you're not into it. You can continue reading after the line to keep up with the plot. Thank you!

Roman's POV

I didn't think that what happened tonight would happen. I had no plans to do any of that but fuck, when she asked with those pleading eyes and that angelic voice, I was ready to do anything.

Maybe this was better because when she asked me to show her how much I loved her, I was planning to take her to Cartier so she could tell me which ring she wanted. I was about ninety nine percent sure that it would completely freak her out but hey, there was always that one percent that this would be the best night of my life.

The best night of my life will be when Isla says yes to my marriage proposal so tonight was taking first place for now. She wanted a tattoo of my name. I had to repeat it to myself in my head when I heard her say that. My girl, wanted to mark her skin, forever, with my name. Oh, there was nothing sweeter, nothing better, nothing comparable to being with her.

Was I a fucking BDSM aficionado? No. But whatever my girl wanted, I would give her and I had some experience. I figured that Isla had never participated in anything of the sort. I doubt that good guy Thomas had any fucking clue how to tie a knot around anyone's wrists but I definitely knew.

Watching Isla submit herself like that and enjoy it gave me waves, waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. All my nerve endings ignited and I was delirious from doing it all to her and hearing her moans and whimpers.

On top of it all, she took my cock down her throat so well that I was literally mesmerized watching her.

And then, my suspicions were confirmed; Isla did tolerate pain very well. Just like the first days I spent with her, she endured it and wasn't scared of fully feeling it.

My dick twitched with every slap against her soft and full ass and this was such a hard exercise in abstinence.

I brought it to twenty and admired her entire backside fire red from my force. Mmm, I couldn't wait to plunge in and fuck her, she would take it all, pain and pleasure.

I pushed her down onto her stomach, her breathing heavily and whining from everything that was happening to her. Her body riveted every corner of my imagination. Isla was a true beauty with perfect curves and round and full butt cheeks that looked stunning in absolutely anything she wore. She did have an amazing ass, she knew it. Her skin so soft and unblemished, the scars on her thighs serving as stark contrast to the rest of perfection.

Years of dance practice were clearly visible in the immaculate curve of her spine. Her lower back had dimples which I loved to kiss and caress with my tongue.

She laid beneath me and I let her rest, her body fully belonging to me. She trusted me one hundred percent. Somehow that felt like an honour that I would protect with my life. I would never break that.

Sweat collected in the middle of her spine and I watched it glisten in the faint light of the hallway. I stood on my knees on top of her, her legs clasped together and stretched out on the bed, getting respite from the position I had forced her into.

I gently laid down on top of her and whispered in her ear, "You were such a good girl for me."

"Yes, daddy." I heard her whisper back, her eyes still closed, trying to calm down from the relentless pain she just experienced.