Great Lake [22/09/1996] - Eleria Weasley

"So, how are things with the Slytherin Gang?" asks my brother Fred.

"Good I guess."

"Better than before?" Freds's twin Gorges askes moving to his twins right.

"Yeah," I say then add. "The way your hair parts is different."

"What has that got to do with anything?" They both ask at the same time.

"Just trying to decipher a difference beaten you two."

"Seriously, Eleria." Fred says, moving to sit on my left.

"Were your favourite and you can't tell us apart?" Gorge questions, plopping down on my right.

"Another thing is that Fred is usually on the left and Gorge is on the right." I observe.

"Come off it." Fred laughs.

"Really?' Gorge then follows with the most sarcastic voice.

Suddenly, the bell to signal the end of lunch rings and we say farewell to each other then head to our classes. Upon realising that my next class Is Defence Against the Dark Arts I groan.

Ever since the ninth, the class has been tight. Umbridge trying to get me to confess the reason for my late admission. The two houses feuds. And the Slytherin boys and girls who pick on me and get away with it.

I don't like Umbridge, butI would have thought she would have told then off. But, alas, no.