Malfoy Mannor, Living Room [21/10/1196] - Draco Malfoy

The expanse dining table, which usually stands in the centre of my living room, Is moved to the wall bearing the entrance door. The candles in the above chandelier cast tricky shadows and specks of light.

Theodore, who is on my left, and Lorenzo, who is on my right, stand with me against on the rooms walls. Countless Death Eaters stand oppositional to us. Eleria, who remains subconscious, is seated on one of the throne-like dining chairs, against the same wall as my family's dining table.

In the middle of the room stand both of my cousins. Each with their wands drawn and death glaring one another.

"What's your bet?" whispers Lorenzo.

"Mattheo. Draco?" Theodore mutters.

"Mattheo better. Because o don't know what he'll do if Tom wins." I responds.

Then the duel starts. All the spectrum of colours ignite the room. Spells yelled. Bot Riddle's duck and dodge. Seconds pass in painful slowness.

I look over to Eleria. Terror filles her now full conscious eyes.

"Do you think that we could get Eleria out?" I question.

"How?" Theodore continues staring at the duels competitors.

"Diversion maybe?" Lorenzo suggests.

I turn to him. "Go on."

"I know the terms of the deal were for the brothers only, but if we call on a second subject aside." Lorenzo's eyes flit between mine and Theodore's.

"Maybe. Who would call it though?" I ask

"I will." Theodore volunteers.

"Okay." I turn to him. "Buy us the time and Lorenzo and I will get her out."

Theodore nods the steps forward.