Slytherin Common Room [21/11/1996] - Mattheo Riddle

A month has passed since Eleria was taken and the fight at Draco's house. Things have begun to return to the way they were. Most of us can't say it's like that first night when we entered the Great Hall back in 91'. But there still better.

None of us – Lorenzo, Theodore, Draco, Eleria, and I – are going back home for Christmas break or any holidays until the final break which is mandatory.

Even though they deny it, Lorenzo and Theodore seem to be in a relationship. Draco's talking to Astoria Greengrass more often, so, their all good.

Then there's Eleria and I. She tries to hide everything – the trauma, pain, memories – but they keep coming up. So much so, that she is endangering herself of getting sick again. I am also trying to forget. Killing my brother, crying for him, getting stabbed by my mother. The last thought resurfaces all the time. The blade left an inch long scar in my right shoulder. Just another to many. – 21/11/1996

Shutting my book, I look up to see Eleria walking form the girls dormitories.

"Hey Eleria."

"Hey."

"You good or ..."

"A month."

"Yeah. Do you wanna talk about it or?"

"Can I just sit?"

"Of course." I move my things as to make space at the table where I reside.

A few minutes pass before Eleria start to say something only to be cut off by Pansy and Daphanie's loud voices.

"Oh, hey Mattheo!" Calls Daphanie, who is clearly trying to flirt.

"What are you doing next to him, blood traitor?" pansy scoffs.

"I was just going." Eleria stands, her face expressionless, and walks out of the common room.

"The fuck, Pansy!" I grab my things and walk after her. "Elera!"