Epilogue 2: Everyone has a start

Disclaimer: all characters from the beginning after the end to not belong to me

Author's note

Hey, guys just saying this now but most chapter's wont be as long as the first mostly because it takes a lot of time and energy to make them.

well anyway enjoy the new chapter

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3rd pov

(Jin)" Whoa, what the heck " Jin said while tracing his hands through his now purple hair.

*Huh I guess I really did get reincarnated into the world of TBATE but anyway, I looks like I'm a half-elf why wasn't I reborn as a baby but instead in the body of a kid" Jin wondered but at that moment he felt a sharp pain through his head.

(Jin)" AARRRGHHH!!"

Jin yelped in pain while grabbing his head trying to stop his head from hurting. but the next moment he felt memories that weren't his flooding into his mind.

"Pathetic!"

"Garbage!"

"your useless to us!"

"you should just drop dead!"

"You're Big brother will always be here for you don't worry"

" Your not worthy to be my twin brother!"

"you're not worthy to be a part of the Wykes household take him away!"

He started to remember his life which was short-lived. He was Deon Wykes's third-born son of the Wykes household and the younger brother of both Bairon and Lucas Wykes. He was a half-elf born from his mother who's an elf slave and his father who's a human. he's 4 years old and was born on April 25th.

(Yes I'm making the calendar in the beginning after the end based on ours it's just easier)

After a while, the pain started to disappear to dissipate and Jin started to get off the ground

(Jin/Deon)|stands up| "Wow that was something" |looks at hand| "Looks like I'm a transmigrater instead of being reborn. But with the knowledge that I have about this world along with the things that I brought with me, I'll bring this world into a new age along with saving it of course" Jin said while thinking about a plan to stop Alacrya and the asuras from their tyrannical reign. but then he stopped and thought about something else.

*wait my equipment crap where is it!* Jin internally yelled while frantically looking around to try and find his stuff only find nothing until he found a blank book

(Jin) "Hmm, what's this?" Jin said confused about the book that was just sitting next to him

* looks like someone probably dropped this* he thought but was proven wrong by what was in the book

{ Hey Jin this is Dae-Jung and if you reading this your probably wondering where your things are well I thought about that before you could so what I did was put a tattoo on the middle of your forearm that acts like the rune that Arthur was given form the djinn. And yes I read the book too so I know about everything including the past and future of the world.

But anyway what I also wanted to tell you is that when the original owner of the body died and you took the body both of your souls switched places but because you took over his body you took his memories.

oh and one more thing to know... I may or may not have changed your genetic makeup so now you are no longer related to the Wyke's house and that's why your appearance changed like having different hair and eye colors I also changed your parental DNA cause why not.