Chapter 17: The Nova Family

??? pov

"GAH!" I yelled as I woke up then held my head as I looked around "What the heck" I said as I saw that I was now inside a clean clean-looking room in a clean bed instead of the dirty one I'm used to. But then right when I looked around I saw a Large blue wolf staring at me making me nearly faint by being intimidated. " H-hey their little guy," I said waving at the wolf who somehow waved back at me surprising me but then barked once. I was confused at why it would bark but then I heard the door knob on the door wiggle then the door opened.

And who I saw was a boy who looked my age. he looked to be a half-elf but what drew my attention was his purple hair and purple eyes which shined like Gems you could only see in caves. " Looks like you finally awake," he said walking up and taking a seat beside the bed on a chair. " So before we get started what do you remember from last night" he asked. I then tried remembering then all of the memories came back to me. " Well I remember everything but before I passed out I remember you telling me that you've got it from there and also what happened to those guys anyway?" I asked hoping they got taught a lesson. " Oh them well let's just say if they had any more victims then they won't be getting bothered ever again" When he said That I immediately knew what he meant by that.

" Well now with that out of the name what's our name because in the alleyway just by looking at you I could tell that You haven't lived such a good life" I then flinched at how he could tell just by looking at my clothes but I guess I shouldn't be surprised because I did dress like a lowly commoner. " My name Is Merlin Nova And I'm from the Nova Family which lives on the outskirts of the city," I said with my face down but then heard him reply back. " The name's Daewi A half-Elf and Human but was abandoned in the forest because of my human father," he said making me look up at him which made him smirk " Wait you just have one name?" I asked making him shake his head. " Nah but I only say my last name when I feel like it," he said as he then got up and walked over to a pair of torn and worn clothes but for some reason, I asked him about those

" Um, are those your clothes?" I asked as I clapped my hands to my mouth. But instead of getting hit He just looked over to me and nodded "Yeah why?" he asked back. " Oh well, it's just that my older sister is a person who makes clothes and fixes them so I just wanted to ask if you needed help with that?" I asked making him borrow his brows for a minute but then nodded " Sure I could use some help" he said making me smile and get out of bed but was then stopped when I just got out. " Um Merlin you do know your butt naked from me having to help you out right," he said making me look over my body only to see a lot of bandages but then looked down only to see my magic tool exposed " Gaaahhhhh!" I screamed as I used the sheets to cover myself as I saw Daewi leave through the door while laughing.

" HAhahahahahah"

/Time-skip/

Daewi pov

Right now me and Merlin were walking through the streets of Etistin heading toward the outer area of the city. Then Finally, after 30 minutes of walking, we made it to the outskirts and to Merlin's house which was located near the forest but when we made it what surprised me was how it didn't look run down at all but instead looked like a well-kept one.

"Woah is this your house it's pretty big," I said actually pretty impressed " Hehe thanks my mom and dad were the ones who found it," he said rubbing the back of his head. But then right after we went to the front door Merlin opened the Door and Yelled he was back " I'm Home Everyone!" he yelled and even though it was still early in the morning it was pretty quiet for a house. " huh is no one home? also it's to quiet" I heard Merlin say before hearing a loud rumbling then from one of the doors A Young looking women with puffy pure black hair and eyes burst out and tackled Merlin which made them go out in front of the house. " Merlin my baby where were you last night your father and sister searched everywhere for you and what are with these bandages all over your body," said the woman but then she looked over to me and looked confused until Merlin said something to her " Mother this is Daewi he's the one who helped me out last Night when I was almost killed. And Daewi this is my mother," he said pointing to the women who looked at me with wide eyes before standing up and bowing.