Chapter 10: Fated meeting

/Arthur pov/

" I know that you might be in grief over my death but remember you have your family that's waiting for you. so my only wish is for you to enjoy the innocence of childhood so don't go trying to kill the shadows responsible for my death cause that won't bring me back it'll only cause you more suffering. But art there is one more thing I want you to know. while I said I wanted to be selfish and stay with you a little bit more by slowing down the portal, the reason is that even though you were born from a human mother, your body didn't originate from hers but instead from me. Arthur, I am your mother 'sob' and so when I saw you I just wanted to see how you've grown up. and Arthur I'm so proud of the person that you've become so for me please live your best life. 'Sniff' and Also because of your interaction with me your body might be going through some changes but after that, you'll have half of my blood But because of the people going after me I can't let them know about you so I've placed a spell on you to hide your dragon half, But know that when you get to the level beyond white core All of your questions will be answered but for noe Just now That i love you my child  so live on King gray and may we meet when you have lived your full life"

After hearing everything from Sylvia's Message I was on the ground crying my eyes out ' She was my mother and I failed to save her. why. Why and I so weak!' I thought as I slammed my fist into the ground but then I felt a pain shoot throughout my entire body making me scream my lungs out " GAAAAAHHHHHHHH" and then immediately I fell unconscious welcoming the hold of darkness that took me away from the pain.

/Tiny-Timeskip/

"Ah, what happened?" I asked myself as I Picked myself up and checked my core to see if anything bad happened " 'Sigh' thank goodness nothing bad happened I thought I was going to die." I breathed out in relief but then I heard something that could probably be heard for a mile.

" SOMEONE HELP ANYONE!!!" a voice yelled making me look around "What was that?" I said I heard the voice again " PLEASE ANYONE" As I heard the same voice again I got up into a tree and started making my way through the branches to the noise and when I got there what I saw disgusted me to my core.

'Slave traders' I thought as I saw 2 men out of the 10 picking up two girls one of which was unconscious while the other one was screaming for help. ' Damn, there's too many of them I can't interfere now until some of them are asleep I thought to myself as I tried coming up with a plan to save them. " Help anyone please" the elf girl yelped but was shut up when someone put a cloth around her mouth " Oh shut it elf," he said while tossing her into the back of the wagon.

"Right guys were going to set up camp for the night so start setting up" A man whom I noticed was in light red stage while I was only in dark red while the rest were mostly filled with dark reds and solid reds. 'OK so I know that their going to be camping here so my best option to save them is to wait for nightfall then attack' I then went higher up in the trees making sure so that I wouldn't get spotted They waited for nightfall.

/Time-skip/

It was now night and most of the slave traders were asleep leaving only four awake and while I was confident in my skills I didn't know If I could take them all on at once. So I waited for my chance for one of them to go away from the other and so I waited for about 5 minutes until one of them went into the woods to go the bathroom so after he was done without warning I jumped down and stabbed him in the neck with a mana knife I made killing him instantly. but that wasn't all a part of my plan so I grabbed a small stone and threw it far away from me so that it would alert the dogs.

WOOF WOOF BARK BARK

The dogs started barking in that direction making the 2 people go toward them while one of them came toward me. " Hey Willy Didn't you hear the dogs barking what the hel-" he yelled out when he saw his comrade's body but before he could call for help I jumped forward and killed him alerting the gods to my location and them barking towards my direction. " Hey John go check that out Willy and Fred haven't come back yet" one of the two barked to the other one so he came over to see what was going on.